「serene」

slight CW: mentions of biting lip and blood. 

Hot, heavy water draped against his skin, the sound of it hitting the textured linoleum flooring. The walls were drizzled with tiny droplets, racing down to the drain. A heavenly feeling as the dirt washed off him, studded shampoo running down his back as he washes it out of his long, drenched hair. He exhales a sigh, the hot air pushing off of him. Both the mental and physical grime that he had been sitting in for the past 4 days washed away and dressed the drain. He sits down on the floor of the shower, bringing his knees to his chest. An abditory of serenity. After moments of sitting there with humble quietness, he puts the shower to a halt. The slippery water trickling down the walls in absence, the small droplets of residue rest abundantly on the showerhead. A wave of cold washed over his freckled skin, the room falls silent of all the splitters and splatters of the water hitting the ground. He sighs, reaching for his towel and drying himself off. He ruffles his medium-length hair with said-towel, leaving it damp. He exits carefully and dresses in a slightly oversized, green hoodie with black basketball shorts. He putting his arm against the wall for support.

______________________________________________________________________

Exhaustion swept over his thin body, he grabs his phone and sits at his monitor set-up. He grips the table edge, a small unfinished bag of sour cream and cheddar Lays potato chips laid softly beside his left monitor. They were most likely stale, having been sitting there for 4 days since he got back from being with George. He plopped the bag into the small trashcan by his desk, and then powered on his computer set. Clicking on an old twitter tab, he refreshes the page to see his recent feed. He hadn't been on since the first day he got back, but he thought he should check after disappearing again. More people had tweeted to him, most of the people with fanart or wondering why he hasn't tweeted in a while. He goes to the compose tweet button and types "hi :)" just to let people know he is alive. He bites his bottom lip as he refreshes the page again, watching the interaction increase by thousands. George had liked the tweet, but he didn't reply to it. Actually, he hadn't said anything to or about Dream, just his average type of tweets, minus any new ones that mention the green-clad. He shook his head, ignoring the skeptic comments some of his fans made. He had a couple of unread messages on discord, so he clicks on the tab.
 'I really need to clear out some of these pages, my computer is running a bit slow'
 he thinks to himself, his eyes tracing the copious amounts of tabs open. His mouth tasted of iron, an even coating of a metal-like flavor. The top of his bottom lip was bleeding lightly, he must have bit too hard. He opened up discord into another tab, gazing at the many other tabs he had been meaning to close out of. He had a couple of unreads from Sapnap. They were responses to when dream texted him back, they chatted almost every day so for Dream to disappear without saying anything for four days must have scared the Texan.