4

I got up for school the next morning throwing on some blue bell-bottoms with my brown wedges, a brown belt, and a white sweater.

"You dress to impress," Bella said.

"Explain?" I asked.

"You dressed cute yesterday and today, back home you always dressed sportily," she said.

" well I'm no longer sporty," I said looking at my wrist.

"Right sorry," she said.

"Are y'all good to meet at the diner tonight?" Dad asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah," Bella said.

"No, I have physical therapy with doctor Cullen tonight," I said grabbing a coke.

"Since when?" Bella asked.

"Since my appointment with him yesterday, he thinks a part of my not sleeping is the fact that I went from being sporty to not in a day and my body is trying to catch up. He thinks it leaves my mind open to the bad dreams," I shrugged.

"So yesterday you didn't want to see him and now you are doing physical therapy with him?" Bella asked.

"I haven't slept in three weeks, I'm exhausted. At this point I'll try anything," I said.

"While you're at it ask him if he can help you grow a few inches," Bella laughed.

"I'm only 5'1 it's not that short!" I protested.

"Whatever elf," she laughed.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door to school. I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car.

"So how come you have a sense of fashion and your sister does not?" Alice asked suddenly standing next to me.

"How come vampires don't understand the term leave me alone?" I asked.

"Oh hush now child, you are going to be spending a lot of time at our place so I suggest you get over it," Alice said.

"Oh hush now Alice, just because doctor Cullen is helping me doesn't mean I've changed my mind about you and your leech of a family," I smiled and walked off.

I took a deep breath and told myself I only had to wait until Monday and then Jason would be here for a whole week. Granted dad was making him sleep on the couch he would still be here.

I went through my day in a complete daze just thinking about the fact that later I would be surrounded by a coven of vampires. After my classes had ended I sat in the school library doing homework, I wanted to go home but I had a paper for English and needed to do some research.

The final bell rang and I left the library and was stopped in the hall by the blond. "I thought you left after biology?" She asked me.

"Not that it's any of your business but I was using the library," I said. She stopped in her track and then she disappeared and I just rolled my eyes.

I walked out to the parking lot as grabbed my keys out of my bag. When I looked up to unlock my car as I got closer I saw Jason leaning against it. I stopped walking and looked at him for a moment as he looked at the ground. I knew he could smell my scent when he looked up and smiled hugely at me, I smiled back and relaxed my body a little before I took off running in my wedges.

When I reached him I threw my arms around his neck and jumped on him. His arms were around me at once as he squeezed me.

"I thought you weren't coming until Monday," I said into his neck.