|The questioning.|

WILLIAM'S POV

Silly baggy. I wonder why he even wears a paper bag.. maybe daddy issues..
mommy issues? Both maybe.. I dunno.
Now.. Y/N has a nice ass-
The fuck am I talking about?
Oh god.
HEH I speak the truth though-
•••
He walked to his office.
Seating on his chair, he placed his chin on the palm of his hand.
Bored.
•••
"Ugh. Now what? ... Y/N's probably busy- ... maybe should check the back rooms... see how the suits are doing."
He mumbled to himself,
Standing up and making his way to the
Back of the stage, smirking at the children staring at the Curtain,

As if, if they'd look hard enough or long enough they would open and show inside the "happy" gang of a singing chicken, guitar playing bunny rabbit, and a Well taught singing Bear.

And some was crying to their mothers to order them to open the curtains themselves- which didn't work out.

William walked past an old suit, an empty suit that worked by spring locks. His golden fur now darken by the dust and webs that surrounded the suit, its lower mouth broken, opening it wide. Showing a spider web, seeming like it's holding it together with the rest of the head.

Sad hollow eyes...

Anyway,
William walked onto a set of short stairs, making his way onto stage, where three co stars were waiting.

Their heads were lowered, facing the ground. Their eyes pitch black but open.

They seemed turned off, so William decided to turn them on, get them ready for stage.

He turned on Bonnie,
His red/dark pink eyes glowed as his head went up.

He turned on Freddy, his blue eyes glowing,

He turned on Chica, who's pink eyes glowed.

William then made his way back stage again and got near a telephone.

It was a telephone that let the whole building hear him.

"Hello Families! Come near stage cause a familiar bear has decided to sing to you~ With his best buddy's of course!" He shouted into the phone,

A bunch of kids paused before running like their life's depended on it straight to stage.

William then pulled a leaver that opened the curtains,

Bonnie started to play his guitar, and Chica started to hum along the tune.

They started to sing.

-•-•-WITH Y/N-•-•-

Ugh, Karen's. How annoying, thankfully I managed to calm her enough to finally get her in the damn building with her child..
poor kid..

Anyway, I don't see any cars coming up, so I should go talk to Sean as quick as possible.

_
You looked around the parking lot before walking into the main dining room, to then walk over to the prize counter. Sean was there, sitting in a chair, his hand holding his chin up but not enough so you could see his bottom lip.
_

There he is,

"Sean, hows your leg?" I asked, looking around before leaning onto the counter.

"It burns when I walk but I think I'm doing pretty well" he explained.

"Alright, good to know your doing better." You responded, then thought again before speaking.

"Where's Vanessa?" You questioned, he stared at you for a second. Before shifting his hand to point towards a table.

There at a table sat Vanessa, eating pizza. Stuffing her face full.

You cringed at how much cheese and tomato she got on her face, but you sighed and looked back over at Sean.

"You know. The boss is kinda suspicious.." Sean started.

His eyes that you could see through his paper bag darken, he titled his head a bit. Acting serious for once.

"He has this unnatural purple skin, always smiling.. remember that time when he coughed up gear parts???" He bent an eye brow. Scared and confused look appeared on his face.

"Uh.. it's .. well.. maybe nothin.. I don't wanna jex it though.. Maybe." you were also confused.

Then it hit you.

What if HE was the person the ghost was warning you about?
What if the ghost wanted you to quit the job and stay away from Mr. Afton.

What if-

"Y/n?"
A concerned gentle voice and a soft tap on the cheek sucked you outta your thoughts and back into reality where Sean was nervous of your not responding for a moment.

"You good-" He questioned.

"I'm fine." You responded quickly, pushing his hand away from your hand. He stared at you for a moment. Before shrugging his shoulders.

You sighed. Walking over to Vanessa to grab some napkins from the table to clean her face.

•••

The Gang sang their last lyrics before the music faded. The kids started to clap and woo at the Three.

Foxy stood at his cove, before his curtains open to reveal some kids on the stools, waiting for him to appear. He smiles

The kids start clapping waiting for his words to began.

___
Words: 834
Apologies for not posting, I was walking my pet fish during a flood.

Anyway, have a nice day/night.