𝚃𝙴𝙽

␈𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚄'𝙹𝙰𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊,𝙶𝙰
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕.𝟹𝟶

___________________

"Jae hurry up ass up before we late" my momma said

"Jae hurry up ass up before we late" my momma said. I huffed grabbing my purse and phone.

"But ma I was tryna finish my food" I said rubbing my belly. She and everyone else was tryna make me eat healthy.

But I made myself a full feast and said fuck it.

"Girl,boom" she said then turning her music up. And I rubbed my stomach.

It was definitely growing into a belly instead of a pudge. I was wearing a big t shirt and some tight.

I was thinking of starting my own clothing line. But obviously not right now because I'm pregnant.

But I need to start something to get some money coming in. I mean yea Ima have help.

I just don't like the fact of having to live off other people. So Ima haft to find a little hustle that doesn't require much stress.

We pulled up to the doctors and I saw luscious standing outside. When he saw us.

He gave my mother a hug and then gave me a hug. And of course a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" I said as we sat down. My mother had to go to the bathroom so it was just us.

"Wassam" he said licking his lips. He rubbed my belly and I played games on my phone.

"Flau'jae brown" I heard a nurse say. And me and luscious got up.

I sent a text to my mom that we had got called back. So she wouldn't be confused and leave me.

"That's me" I said following her to a room. I was already aware of the routine.

So I laid back on the table lifting my shirt up. She squirted some cold jelly in my stomach and moved the object all around my belly.

I could hear a little heart beat as I looked in the screen that showed the ultrasound.

"Your fetus seems to be growing healthy and I see nothing wrong" the doctor said nodding.

"You'll be 3 months and we'll get to find out the gender at the next appointment" she said handing me a napkin.

"I will also have your vitamins refilled and a new prescription for you to pickup" she said opening the door for us.

"Okay bye doctor" I said excited about the gender. Luscious ignorant ass just knew it was already going to be a girl.

He was excited as hell already buying clothes,shoes and more.

But let me mention how my lil tot gon have a boyfriend and I'll get to dress her up at prom. Then his ass got mad and said she ain't talking to no boys until she 50.

"We going somewhere real quick" he said opening the passenger door for me.

"Can we get something to eat fir-

"Noooo, where we going got food" he said. Turning up the music I sat back and held a pout.

We pulled up to dee house and I saw a couple cars. And I sighed if there wasn't any food Ima cry.

He dapped up a few of the men outside and we went inside and he kept me close.

I saw a pan baked pizza on the kitchen and ran to it pushing whoever. I grabbed the whole box and eyed whoever looked at me wrong.

It was more people than cars outside. Shi it was more coming in as we speak.

"Aye go to dee room and stay in there with Sid" he said leaning down to my ear so o could hear. Due to the loud music.

"Okay" I said making my way upstairs. I walked in seeing Sid watching a movie.

Her eyes lit up when she saw me. "Momma bear" she said rubbing my belly as I stuffed my mouth with pizza.

"Hey love" I said pulling her in a hug.

"How you been with this pregnancy shit" she asked. And I swallowed my food before answering.

"It's okay, but I'm just trying to adjust it to my life" I said looking at the pizza box. Seeing I had eaten 5 slices in under 5 minutes.

Fat girl shit- 😒✋🏽

"Jai said he ready to see his baby cousin" she said making me smile.

"Awww, where his lil cute self at" I said looking at the empty box. That pizza was hitting different I swear.

"He at his mee maw house- bítch I know you so t eat this whole damn pizza" she said laughing.

"Yes,now my stomach hurt luscious be wanting me to eat salads and shit but that's not the move at all" I said trying to roll over.

"Same girl Deon had me eating vegan shit with his ugly ass" she said. And I pulled the cover on me.

I rubbed my stomach and soon fell asleep.

______________\
Vote + Comment

I'm so late chile with these updates.....

Tee out,🤦🏽‍♀️