𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

♕𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚄'𝙹𝙰𝙴 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ,ɢᴀ
𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.....
___________________

"Hey sweetheart do you know where the prune juice is" this elderly lady said coming up to me as I stocked up some paint bottles

"On isle 8 by the freezer section" I said forcing a smile.

Of course it was the day I don't feel good. I gotta work at this fuck ass job.

Most people call it "Walmart"

"You good Jae" my coworker said looking at me as I held my stomach.

"Ion think so Sid" I said as she helped me to the bathroom.

I leaned over throwing up as she held my hair back.

"Uhn girl this them pregnancy symptoms" she said digging in her purse handing me some pocket size mouth wash.

"Girl-Ian pregnant he used a condom" I said gargling the mouthwash. The spitting it out.

Ion know what the hell I had for breakfast but I threw up chunks and bits.

"A condom can break, now you to young to be having children and they will stress you out" she said.

Sid was only a couple more years older than me. She got pregnant when she was 16.

"I know Sid, but I was caught in the moment" I said.

She was my work best friend basically. I'd bring her lunch and she'd bring mine.

"Stay right hea and I'm finna go steal some pregnancy test" she said before leaving.

I texted my mom to come get me in 30 minutes. That way me and Sid could get half the day off.

The door opened and Sid handed me a clear blue and a three pack pregnancy test.

I took the clear blue test first sitting it on the counter. Then I took the three sitting them on the counter.

"Bitch you pee loud as hell" she said setting a timer for 5 minutes.

"Fat pussy tings" I said laughing.

Watching slime videos until the 5 minutes were up. "You look first" I said turning away.

"Friend, I'm finna be an auntie" she said smiling.

I looked at the test.

Test one: positive+
Test two: ||
Test three: ||
Test four: ||

"So who's the father" she asked.

"I-dont know him but I think he one of deon homeboys" I said stuffing the pregnancy test in my purse.

"I'll ask him for you don't stress it mama" she said as we stood outside bosses office.

"I need to get her home ASAP she's having a bad fever" she said.

"Okay,feel better" he said.

I saw my momma car and she was playing Lauryn hill.

"Hey ma" I said getting in the back seat with syd.

"Hey my babies" she said running her hands through her braids.

She pulled into zaxbys and I smiled.

My mom ordered her Meal then we ordered ours. She even paid.

"Thank you Ma dukes" Sid said and I stole one of her fries.

"I would come with y'all but ion want my grandma stuck with my responsibility" she said hugging me as we pulled up to her house.

"It's alright call me when you can" I said hugging her. I got in the front seat.

"Renzo and Ebony coming down tomorrow so you gon help me cook" she said making my eyes light up.

"Yea, and we having a seafood broil" I asked cause I really wanted some shrimp.

"You know it and some of our family coming down" she said.

I nodded rubbing my full stomach. I was full to the max.

I hated lying to momma but I think it's best. Not only the fact I'm scared the fact that she gone slap the black off my ass.

I think Ima tell ebony because she'll yell at me then comfort me.

Renzo will be the last to know. He used to be in the streets but then football became his main priority.

But once he finds out someone got his 16 year old sister pregnant. It ain't gone be pretty.

I just hope I can find out who the dad is....

____________
Vote+comment

(Not edited)

Thoughts?

Tee out,