Prologue

MY FIRST FANFICTION AAAAAH- anyways- This is my Taissa Farmiga and Evan Peters fanfiction! Just know I don't mean to offend anyone because this is just the works of my mind when I see them together (EEEK >~<!!) Enjoy!!!

_______________________

***Taissa's pov***

I was woken by the vibrates of my phone.

"Hello?..." I tried clearing up my rusty voice. Who would call at 4 am in the morning?

"Taissa! Its Murphy- Ryan Murphy?"

I shook my head.

"Oh hey" I was shocked, I haven't talked to him for a while ever since Season 1 of American Horror Stories ended. "Whats so urgent that makes you call me so early in the morning?"

I heard him smirk at the other end of the line. "Well our writers and I have come up with something to get AHS Season 3 up and going. And we're wondering if you could be one of our mains?"

"Sure I'd be honered." I smiled.

"Great! See you next week at... Maybe 3pm? I'll just text you the details if something pops up"

I checked the date on my phone. I wasn't occupied with anything that weekend.

"Thats great"

We agreed to meet with them at the Studios around the 18th to discuss some things for Season 3. I was excited to find some awesome cast members back and working with me. Lily and Jessica always made me laugh.

They always made me smile somehow.

One of the awesomest casts I have ever acted with. AHS really gave me a head start too. It was like my foundation and base.

But what made me look forward for this afternoon meet up, was to interact with Evan again. He was seriously one of the best acting partners in the world and I couldn't ask for a better one.

I layed on my bed and closed my eyes.

I remember whenever he messed up on a line, he would laugh it off. His crooked smile would make me happy. Thats when you'd know he was alright.

Before you know it, I fell asleep.