Chapter 4

***Emma's pov***

"Alright, Derik hand these out" Ryan said, handing the script to one of the back stage crew. "I'll be right back guys, I'll get extra scripts from my car 'cause I didnt bring enough here at the studio. Your role is on the top of the page." He looked around real quick, and ran out the door. Everyone was in a rush because some PEOPLE were late.

Evan walked up to me, smiling, putting his hands around my waist.

"Hey" he smiled, with bits of lettuce around his mouth.

I chuckled "Baby, you got some food around ur lips" I said. I leaned in and kissed him, all over. He responded back by leaning forward giving me the same amount of pressure. I moaned.

He immidiently stepped back. "Woa" he whispered, shaking his head back and forth. I giggled at him, making eye contact, but he only gave me a crooked smile.

Woah.

Woah woah woah woah. Wait. He gave me a crooked smile.

Something wasn't right. Is it just me who has been noticing this? His crooked smile is showing me that he's alright. On the outside. But somethings going on the inside.

I looked at him. "Hey, Evan honey. Are you alright?"

He stared at me "Yea... I'm fine." He said back. His low, deep and quiet voice wasn't intimidating at all.

"Ugh" I said "Fine, don't tell me whats wrong."

Evan looked at me for a few seconds, about to say something. But he looked back at his script, not saying what he wanted to say.

I was pissed. So freaking pissed. I'm technically supposed to be his best friend! Adult World brought us so close, and now I have no idea whats going on. Since we're together, he's supposed to tell me things. I mean- I tell him everything!

EVERYTHING. And he keeps quiet about he own personal life. He's keeping his mouth shut, and not telling me anything. The Evan I KNOW trusts me! He can't even have a good conversation. He's keeping quiet, up to the poing where he could be cheating on me with Taissa- and I don't know about it. Smh.

Wait... No. N-n-n-n-n-no.

Y-y-y-y-y-yes.

No!

Yes! Its definitley possible that she's goin' out with your boy.

Its- no. I-

Well, explain the deli date this morning? And why he didnt come over to pick you up today for set? Why were they late, huh?

UGH, just shut the fuck up! I don't need my mind speaking for its-self. I'm thinking.

I'm helping you think.

JUST SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE.

I looked to my left, and saw Evan and Taissa standing next to each other laughing. I slowly changed my expression from annoyed, to angry.

I turned around, pacing the floor. "Nope, nope, nope. Your jumping to conclusions Em. Nope nope. If this is actually happening, its elevating pretty quickly, its- its not. Just- "

"Oh my goodness, no!!!" I heard Taissa screech on the other side. Evan laughed adourabley hard- but at Taissa's little joke.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope. Shes young Em, they can't be together."

I took a deep breath, gathering myself together. But when I turned back around, Evan's arm was around her shoulders.

Does... Does this even mean anything?! UGH! When is Ryan coming back with those scripts?!

***Evan's pov***

Tai and I were reading rhe scripts for this episode, and we couldn't stop laughing at her sex scene.

"NO. No! No! No!" She cried, as I had to hold my stomach in laughter. I COULDN'T CONTINUE TO LIVE.

"HAHAHAHA, YOU KILL A GUY." I nearly yelled in between my breaths "by having a sexual intercourse, hold me oh my" I said, trying to quiet down.

"I didnt sign to be a porn star."

We both laughed.

"Goodness, stop being so immature Evan" Tai said

I stopped laughing for a second "You TOO!" I slowly started to smile again.

She softly punched me on the shoulder, as we continued to read. I put my arm around her shoulders, waiting to see a get off me! reaction. But she didnt react like that in any way. She acted as if that I do this everyday. And she doesnt make out with me afterwards like Em.

Yea... Not like Emma.