Chapter 2

***Taissa's pov***

I quickly turned around, my back facing the door.

Did they see me?! I swear, if they did, I'd rather die than work on a season with a guy thats dating a friend of mine- oh wait. I couldn't anyways, Emma would probably not allow it.

I sighed, knowing that Evan was apealed to her, and no one else.

You may think.

What?

Do you really think he loves her, and no one else?

Oh, lets not get all Kit Walker here. Your not helping me conscience.

I'm trying to give you a c-

Shut up. I don't need any clue. He likes her- he's dating her. They could be married. They're THAT in love. Haven't you seen their tweets and pics from instagram? You don't get it. I know Evan more than you.

Get your mind straight. Your fighting with yourself. Now I'm taking a nap.

I scoffed. I am fighting with myself. How sad.

!!!

I heard talking in the office, still facing my back to the door. I couldn't help but glue my ear to the door.

I could only hear mumbling, but I could tell that none of it was happy talk.

I expected moaning-

GO TAKE YOUR DAMN NAP.

Myself and I've agreed that I'm way too scared to keep listening; he could open this door, and stomp out of here any second but find me eavesdropping to their mad conversation.

But we've also agreed that my whole body and soul was extremely curious.

***Evan's pov***

I pulled Emma to the side.

"What. Was that?" I asked her, furious.

"What do you mean, I simply shook her hand as a greeting-"

"Oh but you weren't being nice." I inturupted "You didn't even bother to say a simple hello. You INSTEAD looked her DEAD in the eye, and then from head to toe. Next, you pucker your lips and-"

"Is that a problem?" Her face turned "Why are you so embarrassed I kissed you in front of a girl?"

"It's embarrassing! Rude, Emma!" I screeched. "I don't know anyone who would do that."

She looked at me like she'd seen a ghost.

"and you, my girlfriend of all people, did that in front of Tai." I whispered to myself.

Fucker.

YOU LET ME SAY IT

No it was your own mind idiot, you basically said you didn't wanna kiss your own girlfriend 'cause you like Tai

I DONT LIKE TAI, SHUT THE HELL UP CONSCIENCE.

"Oh, I see" Emma said. Her eyes were getting wet.

NO!

"No... No, no, no-"

"You like her don't you?" A tear dropped.

"Emma! Stop jumping to conclusions, goodness!"

"I'm NOT." Her voice quivered. "What do I have to do to make you love me back?"

"Em, I already do. You don't have to worry." I gave her my sincerest smile, the most honest.

"Prove it."

I looked at her in the eyes, and wiped the tears off of her face. "I. Love you."

Liar.

You don't know shit- seriously shut the hell up.

Hey! I'm your conscience

So?

I'm your MIND. I'm your soul talking. Get this straight.

Em leaned closer to my lips and kissed me. She pulled strokes at the back of my short blonde hair, and it made me-

NO. Your turned on by her apearance and words. Did you not see her gothy stare she gave to Taissa?!

She could've been daydreaming or something, I don't know- let's discuss this later. I'm sort of busy?

Wouldn't it make sense to find out who you like before you fuck a girl?

I realized Em and I have been making out for longer than I expected. We didn't even bother to close the blinds.

"Now I know" she smirked.

"Stop" I pulled her away from me.

Em drew circles on my chest. "C'mon" she smirked again.

"Stop! If all you want is sexual attention then get a hold of yourself"

Fuck.

Haaaa you said it!

"What?" She sounded frightened.

THAT WAS YOU.

Nuh-uh!

YUH-HUH. THIS WAS ALL YOUR OPINION

Boosh. The door sprung open and as Tai was leaning on it. She tripped and stumbled on the floor. She slowly looks up at me and Emma. And Tai looked red as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a pretty short chapter (its why its 1/2 xD) but I hope you enjoyed it!