<> THRΣΣ <>

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛

Walking through the woods Theseus kept his distance. He still managed to stay in earshot as he listened to Stiles making fun of Scott for being a quote-on-quote werewolf. The young boy quickly dismisses the possibility of that ever happening and tries his best to focus on the events of last night he couldn't seem to remember.

Placing his hand on the tree near him an image of him running through the woods last night flashes in his head. He remembered the feeling of fear and crazy alertness rushing through his brain. A flash of light catches his eyes and he finds himself holding a sword with similar markings as his pen.

A pair of red glowing eyes throws him from his memories and leaves him standing there frozen, his breath caught in his throat.

"Theseus?" Turning his head he finds Scott, Stiles, and a guy wearing a leather jacket staring at him in confusion, "You okay man?"

Theseus nods and walks back over to his small band of misfits. "This is private property."

The hot leather-wearing boy's voice was demanding and beautiful at the same time. "Uh, sorry, man, we didn't know."

Theseus's attention faded to Stiles, for a split second he had forgotten about the mysterious stranger. Scott's voice fills the air, causing Theseus's eyes to shift over to Scott, "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but..."

Theseus notices as the stranger glares at Scott which causes Scott to drop it, "...Uh, forget it."

Theseus watches at the hot man throws something at Scott before he turns around and walks away, giving Scott and Theseus one last look before seemingly disappearing into the woods. Scott turns to the two other boys and promptly says, "Um... All right, come on, I gotta get to work."

Theseus goes to follow Scott but stops when Stiles grabs Scott's shoulder, preventing him from moving forward. Stiles's actions seemed to confuse the young demigod. "Dude, that was Derek Hale!"

He had no idea who that was but it was nice to put a name to the mysterious hot stranger. Looking at Stiles's reaction he couldn't help but let a goofy grin cover his face. Stiles seemed completely dumbfounded by his best friend's lack of knowledge, "You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us."

"Remember what?" Scott's frown obviously proved he didn't recall the information Stiles knew. It was quite funny to watch the two interact with each other.

"His family." Stiles explains, "They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago."

Theseus looks back to where Derek stood as a sad expression covers his face. Stiles glances at Theseus and quickly notices the sudden change in facial expression, he proceeds to mentally yell at himself for bringing it up. Especially since the new member of their friend group had lost their family. "I wonder what he's doing back..."

Stiles lets out a scoff as he proceeds to turn. Theseus interjects, "Maybe he just wanted to come home."

"Come on." Scott turns and slowly begins to follow his friend while Theseus trudges behind them. This was only a piece of the puzzle and he was determined to find the rest of them.