<> ΩΠΣ <>

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚆𝚎 𝙶𝚘

Beacon Hills was a very sleepy town to most. But to the police department and sheriff Stilinski, it was an never ending rush day in and day out. So when they got the call for a body, he pulled himself to his feet, got ready, and made his way to his police car, not knowing his teenage son was eavesdropping on his conversation with the dispatcher.

Arriving on scene, he's meet with a bunch of other men in uniforms. Some were from the county and others were from the state, but they all had one job to do. Locate both halves of the body so they could inform the family, who must have been worried sick, about the death of their loved one.

After a relentless few hours they came up empty handed. Sheriff Stilinski stayed behind as the second search team began their search. The dog started to bark at the sudden noise of leaves crunching underneath heavy feet rushing towards them. Thoughts soured through the officers' heads, "Was it the killer? Was it his next victim?"

No, it was only Stiles. Stiles Stilinski, the Sheriff's son.

Once the alert officers notice it's Stilinski's kid, they lower their guns and continue to look around, "This delinquent belongs to me."

Stilinski grabs ahold of Stiles and drags him away from the officers, "Dad, how you doing?"

"So do you listen to all of my phone calls?"

Stiles lets out a small chuckle and smiles as he replies, "No!...Not the boring ones.."

"Where's your usual partner in crime?"

"Who, Scott ? Scott's home. He said he wanted to get a good night sleep before first day of school tomorrow." Stiles states, hoping his father believes him. He didn't want to take Scott down with him. "There's just me... In the woods... Alone..."

Scott manages to keep hidden behind a tree and watches the scene unfold. Stilinski points his flashlight out into the vast darkness of the woods, "Scott you out there? Scott?"

Scott stays quiet, leaving Stilinski to believe that he wasn't truly out there. Stilinski grabs Stiles by the back of his shirt near his neck saying as he dragged his son towards the entrance of the reserve, "Well young man, I'm gonna walk you back to your car, and you and I, we're gonna have a discussion about something called violation of privacy."

Once Stilinski finished talking to his son, he made his way back to the search team; hopeful for some good news. But instead what they found was teen boy, shaggy hair covered in sweat was glued to his forehead. Dirt covered every inch of his skin, small dots of dried blood littered his arms. The boy looked like he had just went through literal hell. His body shivered underneath the blanket the deputies had put around his shoulders as an officer put a patch on the side of the boy's forehead.

"Could he be the killer?"

Taking a better look at the boy sitting on the ledge of truck bed, looked to unnerved to have murdered anyone. And the only thing he had on his person was a weird pen that had different things carved into its metallic surface.

Stilinski walks over to the boy and crouches a little so he's eye level with him, "Can you tell me what you were doing out here?"

The boys blue eyes looked forward and held so much emotion, Stilinski didn't even know it was possible for eyes to hold that much emotion. "I..I...don't remember.."

"What do you remember?"

The boy's eyebrows knitted together as he tried to remember, "I was arguing with someone..something happened...I can't..they told me to run and so I did. I kept running and I found myself here."