He wont leave me alone

After eating a jar of Nutella I went to class. And don't juge me ok Nutella is yummy, ok. any way since I'm in my boring math class I guess I'll just doodle in my math book.
"Ahh...Mr.Hunter it's so nice to see you are joining class today please take a seat next to April."
Fuck my life, I was really looking foreword to not seeing him but no he just has to have this class and sit next to me, just my luck.
"Aww so that's your name. Well April it looks like you are stuck with me."
If I ignore him maybe just maybe he will leave me alone. Ah fuck, I forgot I have all of my classes with him damnit.
"Ohh are you ignoring me."
Don't answer, just stay silent.
" Oh so you are, well sorry to brake it to you but you can't ignore-"
Yes saved by the bell. I grab my things and I'm out if there with out looking back.
(Skipping the rest of the classes on to lunch)
Finally it's lunch I'm starving.
"Thank god I can eat, I thought I was going to die."
"I know I thought the same."
"So how was math?"
"Dear god, Mrs.Smith put Hunter next to me in class and it was richer he talked all class until the bell rang."
"God, I'm sorry you had to deal with that."
"I still have to."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean that I have him in all of my classes and he has sate next to me in all of them so far and won't get the hint that I don't want to talk to him."
"Wow."
"Yeah. Why do I feel someone staring at me?"
"Umm.... you really don't want to turn around."
"And why is that?"
"Umm..."
"Ad's spill it or I'm turning around."
"I would be fine with that little kitten."
No, no, no he did not just call me that. So I turned around and boy was that was a really bad idea. I came face with his dick or were it should be but I can't see it and I really don't want to. I turned back around so embarrassed. do I stood up and just glared at him.
"Yes I'm small but you have no right in calling me kitten. cause I'm not yours and I never will be."
"Fuck you, you don't seem to get that it's just a nick name. You bitch!"
That's all it toke was him calling me a bitch to slap him a cross the face. Then I waked away.