Ass hole

He's an ass, I can not believe he called me a bitch like really he's the one talk. Yes I will say admit that I am a bitch, but he has no right to call me one that really hurt my feelings. I might acted strong but I'm not I'm far from that. Yes I bitch slapped him but what he said really hurt me, I use to be called that when I was little. And when he said that it brought back bad memories that I didn't want. Anyway as I walked away, I was crying I just could not hold it in. This is just great, fuck you you peace of fucking shit. I hear someone follow me and I know it's not Ad because she should be scraming my name while she's running and panting cause we both hate running. It was Hunter, what did this fucker want now . "Slow down, April."
"And why the fuck would I do that."
"I'm sorry."
"Haha, nice try but you crossed the line."
"Just fucking listen to me."
I stopped and turned to him.
"You have three minutes."
"I'm sorry, ok I just lost my temper."
"Not good a nuph." I started walking away from him. When he grabbed my writs.
"Let me the fuck go."
"No."
"Then you asked for it."
I stepped on his face, kneaded him in the dick and in the face.
"Now I hope you learns not to mess with me when I am pissed."
After that I walked out of school and walked home. As I walked some guy was following me so I ran as fast as I could, but I could not shake him off my tail. He chased me in to an ally with no exit. Damn it. I turned around and started to back up and the tries were falling down my face faster then ever. I'm so fucking scread, I'm literally shaking.
"P-please leave m-me alone."
Damn we're was the confidences when I needed it.
"Aww but sweetie, I can't do that."
Ewww, ew,ew,ew. He really did not needed to call me that a shiver of disgusted went through me.
"HELP, SOMEONE HE-!!!"
"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHORE."
I think I'm going to faint. He unzipped my coat.
"P-p-please d-don't do t-this."
"To late."
Oh god... someone please help me anyone hell even Hunter.
"Now let's see what you have under that shirt."
I squirmed but I was to week to fight back.
"LET HER THE FUCK GO RIGHT NOW YOU ASSHOLE!!!"
"Now why would I do that."
"BECAUSE I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS IF YOU DONT!"
"Wait right here girl."
They fought and fought, but then he came over and held a knife to my neck. I trembled more then I already was. Hunter hits him right up agents the head. The guy pasted out and let go of me. I was so scared that I passed out. right before I hit the ground Hunter cote me and then every thing went black.