runaway.

Third Person's POV

it was pitch black outside.

faint stars scattered the sky like glitter being sprinkled onto a work of art.

chan's messy brown curls swayed along to the subtle breeze.

he wore a yellow hoodie, layered on with a black raincoat which he messily threw on in attempts to keep himself warm.

black joggers accommodated his outfit with a slightly discoloured pair of white sneakers on his feet.

subconsciously, his hand reached up to mess around with his hair, his chain bracelets slowly slipping down his wrist.

chan admired the darkness.

however, he couldn't help but feel livid.

tightening the grip on his laptop, he walked aimlessly.

if he was going to be honest with himself, he didn't know where his feet were taking him.

he knew for a fact that he was still close-by to his house but his surroundings felt foreign.

chan glimpsed at a conveniently placed signed, barely making out the letters of the same of the
cul-de-sac.

eight acres.

he smirked to himself.

"eight is a good number" he murmured, looking away from the sign and kept on wandering.

the aforementioned didn't walk far as he noticed a strange figure on the road.

not just on the road, lying on the road.

chan grew curious, taking a few steps forward to investigate whatever the hell was just chilling on the road.

he blinked when he realised it was a person.

a sigh left chan's lips before he made a brave decision and approached them.

it was a boy.

chan stopped in his tracks, just a few steps away from the male.

the aforementioned gazed up at the stars, not sparing a single look at the person who was stood next to him.

chan took this time to look at him.

tufts of blonde hair stuck out from under the beanie the boy adorned.

he sported a marbled denim jacket, underneath was a plain white shirt with a black collar and a chain to add that extra pizazz.

black ripped jeans hugged the male's legs, splashes of colourful paint decorated the jeans - looked to have been done by the owner.

the cherry on top was the checkered sneakers that he wore on his feet.

even though his face wasn't clear, chan found the other mesmerising.

chan cleared his throat.

"uh, what are you doing?" chan asked, genuinely confused at the boy's current position.

it took a moment before the male's eyes had flickered to meet chan's.

the older could feel the intense stare under the shadows of the deep night.

"i'm just chilling" the boy replied.

chan was taken aback by the deep voice which he didn't exactly expect from the other.

shaking his head, chan quirked an eyebrow.

"on the road? that's dangerous, ya know?"

the male let a breath out through his nose.