drittes (third) solo

Hi! Warnings. 
Gore, solo, sadism? machoism, pain, self-harm pretty much

Drittes bit down on his hand as hot tears fell down his face. he had started sobbing about an hour ago and was tired of the mental pain and his face feeling salty. Feeling the blood trickle down his hand and the pain go through his hand made the man's heart almost flutter. Of course, he had gone through and done this many times before but the pain was always addicting and couldn't seem to stop unless tired enough to keep going. Chewing on his hand slightly he could taste the blood mixed with salty tears. Drittes shuddered as he bit down again, harder and tearing at the skin. He felt the warm blood run down his forearm. It made him smile. Licking up the blood from halfway down his arm he could feel a tightening in his loins. He sighed as he bit into his hand again, this time ripping off a small piece and savoring the taste of his blood. By now, he had stopped crying and could no longer remember why he was even crying. As he sucked on his wound he undid his belt with one hand and spread his legs slightly so he could reach into his pants and stroke his member. Drittes Reich shuddered at the feeling of his cold hand against his warm loins, yet almost savored the moment. Blood fresh and warm in his mouth and his hand wrapped around his member and slowly stroking it. Soon enough he took his hand away from his mouth as he let go of his fully erect member and started to stroke it with his bloody hand. Drittes admired the slight, spreading the warm blood over his member as he stroked it. His let out a soft moan and let his head rest back as he slowly picked up his pace, his breathing becoming a soft pant. He looked back down at his hand, letting out another soft moan as he used his other hand to scrape across his thigh, his dull nails almost breaking the skin and causing red lines on his already red thigh. He let out a shaky moan as the pain was numbed by his bloody hand on his member.Stoking himself faster he was getting close. He clawed into his thigh more as he neared his end, letting out loud shuddery moans and letting his head lean back though still watched himself. His body tensed up as he came, the red and white mixing slightly as he gave his member the last few pumps and basked in the afterglow. Drittes purred as he brought his hand up to lick it, savoring the taste of the blood, though not really the taste of his own sperm. Though he didn't really like anyone's, he'd rather lick his own. He made a soft purr before he cleaned himself up the rest of the way, and pulled his pants up, and then went to go and try to find something to eat, licking the blood off his teeth. 

(~512 words. I kinda suck at writing gore but no one wants to rp gore with me so take this,)