the facetime call- only part

THIS IS FLUFF WITH SOME KISSING :)

George's Pov//
I couldn't wait any longer. Dream was being an absolute bitch. He was sending me jaw pictures. He was fucking teasing me. He was in the shower now. THE FUCKING SHOWER.
We've always had feelings for each other. We always express them, but we've never actually said that we like each other.
I also have no idea what Dream looks like. I've never asked for a picture and he's never given me one. So I never bothered to ask.
Anyways, Karl had asked me earlier today if I wanted to hop on the smp because he planned to stream today. I promised I would, so I powered up my PC and plopped down in my chair.
I went onto our discord server and went in vc2.
"Hey guys!"
"Hey Georgie!" Said Karl
"Who else is in the call?"
"Heyyy." Said Sapnap, Tubbo, and another voice.
Oh. Shit. It's Dream...
"Hey Dream." I said smiling
"Hey Baby." Said Dream jokingly
"Woah there lovebirds, chill out." Said Sapnap
"Shut up Sappy, George is my little baby. Aren't you George?"
"Y-yes." I said chuckling
We all continued to play, until Karl ended his stream. Karl, Tubbo, and Sapnap decided to leave the voice chat. That left me and Dream.
"Hey Hottie, call me." Dream said as he left the voice chat. I could hear his smirk
I grabbed my phone and dialed Dreams number.

Ring
Ring
Ring

It kept on ringing until it stopped. What the fuck? I thought he wanted me to call him.
I felt my phone vibrate, so I picked it up.

Dreamie 💚

-Facetime me baby 😘

Holy shit. He wants me to what?
I nervously fiddled with my fingers.
I then picked up my phone and clicked,

Facetime Dreamie 💚

Ring
Ring
Ring

It then started to say connecting. Oh fuck.
It went through and all I saw was a black screen.
"Dream?"
"Hey sweetie, how was your day?"
"It was ok."
"What's wrong baby?"
"I wasn't expecting a black screen." I said frowning.
"You wanna see it?"
"What Baby? Of course I wanna see your face." I said with pouty eyes.
"I guess you'll have to wait for tomorrow."
"What?"
"Do me a favor, dress up and go to the cafe at 10:00."
"Why?"
"You'll see, bye baby."
He hangs up. What is happening? I try to forget it and get some sleep.

~Time Skip to the morning~

I wake up bright and early. 8:00 am. Great. Two hours to get ready for whatever the hell Dream has planned. I plop out of bed and slug my way to the bathroom. I strip myself and hop in the shower. Maybe I should tease Dream. I reach for my phone and open up snapchat. I take a picture of my dripping wet hair and my sharp jawline. I grin as I send it to him. He opens it immediately. He snaps back.
"Holy shit, I can't wait til I can fuck the shit out of you."
What does he mean? I ignore it and set my phone back down on the counter.
I reach for my towel and wrap it around my waist.
I check the time. 8:30 am. I walk out of the bathroom and try to figure out my outfit. Hmm, he said nice clothes. I picked out a pair of light-wash ripped jeans and a striped t-shirt. I grabbed a white shoe lace and tied it around my waist. Perfect. I paired it with my Airforces and I headed out the door. I sat in my car for awhile and scrolled through twitter. I saw Dream had tweeted,
"See you soon baby 😘"
HOLY SHIT! HE WAS COMING TO LONDON!!
I screamed. I couldn't keep myself contained. I was so excited!
I drove to the cafe excitedly. I finally would get to see what the boy I've been crushing on for the past year looks like. I pulled in. 9:56 am. 4 more minutes. I walked inside and grabbed a table for two. I anxiously scrolled through tiktok. I set my phone down for a quick second, then... it buzzed. It was a text from Dream!
"Look behind you 😉"
I turned around, and there he was.
His emerald green eyes, staring right into mine.
He grabbed my hair with his muscular hands and pulled me into a long deep hug.
"Hey, nice to see your face." I said smiling
"Follow me he said." Not even acknowledging my question.
"Hey, Dream?"
"Yes George?"
"Do we have to run out there?" I said, looking at how much it was raining.
"Yes, follow me." Dream said laughing.
We ran out a little further until Dream stopped.
"Dream? What the fuck are you doing, I'm getting all wet." I said having a fit.
"That's the point." Dream said as he passionately grabbed my face and pushed our lips together. I was startled at first, but Dream took the lead eventually. He bit my lip, asking for permission to enter inside. I accepted. He explored every inch of my mouth, until he finally pulled away. He looked me straight in the eyes, then hoisted me on his back as we ran peacefully through the rain.

(913 words)

Authors Note
So this is one of many short stories I'll be writing.
If you have a suggestion or want a second part...
Put it in the comments of this line :)
———————————————
Love you all <3
————————-
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT 😝 (4/6/21)
Hey y'all! Sorry it's taking me so long to write the next one, I don't normally write smut so it's taking me longer than usual. It should be out tonight tho :)
Lmk what my next story should be abt!
I can do anything! Just give me a story line ☺️