thongs- part 1

WARNING THIS HAS A LOT OF SMUT
————————————
George POV
Fuck.
So Dream and I may or may not have done something last night...
And my underwear may have gotten ruined.
I shook him awake, as he groaned.
"What do you wantttt" he said in in an annoyed voice.
"Baby, my underwear..." I said in a sad voice
Those were my favorite pair of sexy underwear
"I guess we can go to the mall and get you another pair."
"Yay!!" I said smiling as I hugged him.
I felt his little smirk. I love this man.
——————————————
Eventually, Dream got up and told me he's gonna take a shower.
This is the perfect time to mess with him.
He was blasting his dumb ass music, so I got in the bathroom without him noticing.
I flickered the lights as I heard a squeal come from behind the shower curtain.
"George I swear to fucking god!" He screamed as he peaked his head out.
"Move the curtain." I said demandingly.
"Make me."
So he wants to play this game?
I swiftly removed my shirt in one motion, followed by my shorts and boxers.
I hopped in the shower as he pinned me against the wall.
"So, what you gonna do about it now?" He said as he tightened his grip on my neck, his veins popping out.
"F-fuck me." I said shakily, barely being able to breathe.
"Beg Georgie, beg."
"P-please daddy."
"You won't be walking after this one." He said with that cute raspy giggle of his.
He moved his hand down to my thigh and pulled it up to his hip as he started to make out with me.
By then we were deep in the kiss so I wasn't paying attention to anything, just the softness of his lips.
He suddenly pulled away.
"Hey, on your hands and knees, now." He said demandingly.
I got down on my knees but before I could put my hands down, I felt a sharp pain come across my ass.
"F-fuck Dream!" I shouted.
"Hurry up my little slut." He said impatiently.
I managed to get my hands on the floor before I felt something shove up my ass.
"A-ah... s-shit." I said moaning loudly.
Eventually, Dream had shoved three fingers up my ass, thrusting hard.
"D-dream... I think I'm r-ready."
"You sure kitten?"
"Y-yesss." I said moaning in the middle of my sentence.
"Whatever you say..." He said as he swiftly removed his hands from inside of me.
He immediately thrusted his dick inside of me, as I let out a horrendous moan.
I immediately covered my mouth, stopping the sound
Dream then grabbed my hands and pinned them against the wall as he thrusted even harder.
He then hit my sweet spot and I immediately cummed all over myself, as it sprayed up the shower.
He slowly took himself out as I fell to the ground and hit my head.
————————————-
"Baby! Are you okay?" He said falling down on his knees.
"N-no." I said weakly, not having enough energy to even speak.
I then saw something red run down my face and into my eyes, as my head started to bleed.
Dream saw and immediately turn off the shower and picked me up, wrapped me in a towel and set me on the counter.
He bent over and grabbed the rubbing alcohol and cotton pads and started to clean up my head.
He planted a soft kiss on my forehead and went out to grab me some clothes.
He grabbed a pair of shorts and one of his hoodies.
He dressed me then carried me to the car.
We drove to the mall to get me some food and new underwear.
————————————
We arrived at the mall and ran right to the food court.
When I mean ran, Dream carried me inside while running.
We got some soft pretzels and sat down at a table, while we scrolled through our phones and ate.
After we were done, I insisted we go to the store Spencer's.
Dream was in for a treat...
We walked in as I stayed at the front looking at the thongs, and I insisted that Dream go pick out something in the back of the store.
————————————
Dream POV
I walked to the back of the store, only because George told me to, and I was shocked as to what I saw.
2 words.
Sex. Toys.
Holy fuck.
I started to look through the different ones, and i found the perfect one for George and I.
I ran to the register and paid before George could see what I bought.
I walked over to George, bag in hand.
"Hey Baby! Whatcha get?" He said
"Oh nothing.."
"Ok. Do you think these would look nice on me?" He said holding up a bright red pair of thongs.
"Yes! A million times yes!!" I said squealing, struggling to keep my excitement in.
"Don't get too happy..." He said winking as he walked up to pay.
Eventually, we made it back home. It was around 7, so I decided to make dinner since George was taking a nap back in our bedroom.
I made his favorite, mozzarella sticks. I figured I would let him sleep a little longer so I hopped on the couch and started to watch some American Idol.
1 hour had passed.
I figured George was awake so I called his name and told him dinner was ready.
"Ok, one second!" He screamed.
There he was. In the thongs he had bought earlier. Nothing else, just the thongs.
I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to me.
"Holy shit."  I said in awe.
"What?" He said smirking.
I grabbed his throat and pinned him against the wall.
"Don't you talk like that to me, you little slut." I said as I smacked his ass.
"Y-yes sir."
"Good, now go eat before I destroy you." I said walking back to the bedroom. I figured I would get everything set up before he was done.
————————————
OK OK OK
Ik y'all might get mad...
BUT
I like writing cliff hangers hehe
So if y'all want a part 2 to this lmk
But for now I'm gonna do more fluff cause I enjoy writing it more :)
Um yuhhh