Love Words ♡

Bright always denied his House tour to his agency as well as media so what's actually behind the doors and his life as an actor ?
His intellectually disabled lover?

***

"NO MEANS NO"

Bright sighed yet again, Its very comprehensible now that approximately almost every person working for or in the industry knows how much THE BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT CHIVAREE loathed the idea of media or the agency interfering his personal life.

"But N'Bri-"

"Anything but this"

No one really dared a word infront of a infuriated bright. Not like he was arrogant, rich brat, but when it comes to his privacy he can be anything, his agnecy asked for too much of it and if he allows he'd simply back face his responsibilities.

Bright knew he was at a peak of his career and he'd be head on to downfall if he keeps denying all the public requests, his fans needed a disclosure of his life and if done it'd destroy all, he had a responsibility to hold, someone to protect and a person to love.

One mistake and he'd lose his all, people especially his fans are too protective and possessive.

"Okay as you say" his manager sighed

He may seem silly but he can't risk even a bit, because the one he's doing it for is too innocent for this cruel world

Sadly yes! Life's really sunshine and cupcakes when you see it from afar,and it's not always sparkles and butterflies.

***

Here I present my first short story

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT ^^
will upate soon

***

LOVE WORDS
-by brightwinchivaree