Chapter One

There once was a boy
He lived with his mom and step dad
His father died when he was eight
But tommorrow would be his 13th birthday
The day before his birthday he told his mom in the dinner table "I want dad to be here tommorrow..."
The step dad wasn't there because he works at night, but the mom put down her fork and just stared at him with her hands cupped over her mouth....crying
She said, "I know me too..."
He asked, "Where did dad go..."
His mom got up, hugged him and said, "Come with me..."
They went up to the son's room and opened the window. There was a patio with two chairs. She laid down and so did he.
The mom told her son, "You see those stars?"
The son nodded his head. She said, "Your father is up there always staring down at you....because he loves you and me!...."
The son reached out his hand to grab the twinkling star and closed it into a fist. He brought the hand to his face and opened it to find he had caught nothing.
The mom then left the patio with her son, closed the window and told the son to get ready for bed.
The son brushed his teeth staring at his mirror as he saw a reflection of his dad carrying him as a baby like the picture his mom showed him.
Then the son's reflection came back.
The son got in his bed and the mom came into the room.
She tucked him in and gave him a kiss in the forehead. And caressed him and said, "You look like your father..."
She turned off the lamp in his room and closed the door. They both fell asleep.
----next day----
He woke up to a surprise with a breakfast in bed. It was a pancake with a smiley face bacon on side and scramble eggs with orange juice to drink.
He hugged his mom and said I love you
He said thanks and started eating. His mom was telling him how she planned his birthday to be like.
She would invite his friends a bouncy castle clowns trampoline everything he could ever ask for.
The son asked, "Can you invite dad?"
She stood quiet and said he is already here as she pointed as his heart.
----5:00 pm----
The party was full of people
Everything the mom said happened
The boy was running with his friends. Until the mom shouted to him that he should stop running he could get hurt.
The mom introduced her son to a kid. This kid was bigger than the son.
The son had a shocked face...
The mom asked if the kid could play with him upstairs.
The son nodded his head and slowly went upstairs...
What the mom didn't know was this was the kid who bullied the son since pre-k
As soon as they went up to the room the kid locked the door.
He slapped the son's birthday hat off him and tripped him.
Started punching him till he couldn't stand up and kicking him till he was crying and bleeding.
The son cried on the floor
The kid laughed and trashed the room
The kid then fake cried some tears and ran downstairs telling the mom how her son went crazy and trashed his room
But however he got hurt in the process
The mom then canceled the party and called an ambulence
They took him to a hospital
The doctor said he would be fine but he should take it easy for a while and get plenty of rest.
The mom cried because the visiting time was over. And the son cried because of the last thing the bully said to him "When I see you next time it'll be worse"
The son then remember his father was up in the stars
The son got up out of the hospital bed and opened the window
The starry night sky with the full moon shining bright
He had to get a better view
He made his way to the hospital roof
And sat on the edge dangling his feet looking up
He said "Why aren't you here with me!!"
The boy cried
And decided this place we called earth was no place for him he did not belong...
He got up
Took a few steps back
And ran to jump off the roof wanting to fly with his dad in the sky
His last words were
"I can run forever with you now dad..."

Moral of story is Please don't bully people. Bullying will get you no where. I mean what's the point of bullying? To make others feel bad just so you can feel somewhat better about yourself?
Stop bullying from happening to anyone else it can sometimes result into dangerous things....