Chapter Three?

There once was a boy who was in middle school who really liked another girl in his class. Every time he got near her his palms would get sweaty and he would start to blush because he really liked this girl. One day him and his friends were talking about marriage and what they imagine would it be like when they were older then the girl came over to them and asked them what they were talking about and they told her. She had a puzzled face but then lit up and looked like she had a brilliant idea. She told the boy, "I KNOW! When we are older let's get married!"
The boy turned red and was put into an awkward position with only the words, "...uhh...." coming out of his mouth. She said to him while smiling, "Come on it'll be fun!" And he then responded with a calm, "okay" but inside of him he was having a panic attack not knowing what to do in this position.

As time passed by the boy and girl start going out and soon graduate college. After a few years after college the boy asked the girl to marry him and she happily said yes.

They had a beautiful wedding it was perfect but in a few months well the boy-errr man I mean would soon become a father. During the birth the father found out he was the father of a young baby girl.
Two years later the father gets another surprise which is also a girl.

During the time of the married couple the wife from time to time seemed...bored? As if she needed excitement such as the parties in college him and her used to go to and yes there would be some drugs.

The father noticed this and decided he would go to a club with her but no drugs would be there the mother understood and went with him while leaving the kids with a babysitter. During the night the couple got invited to a party and accepted the invitations and hurried there. The couple had a great time at the party and as it was dying down the man had to go to the bathroom and found his wife doing drugs. The man was shocked and stopped her and she started crying and hugged him thanking him he stopped her. He then threw away the drugs and left the party immediately. That's when it all started... from now on at least twice a month the father would find the mother doing drugs and she was becoming addicted to it. The concerned father told her one night about her problem and begged her to stop for her own good and the safety of their children. She was stubborn at first but then realized she was wrong and accepted it and promised to him she would stop, and the next morning she ran off with a drug trafficker nowhere to be found...

Without his loving wife the man fell into a depression raising his 11-year old and 9-year old daughters by himself. But he would soon become an alcoholic. Around his first daughter's twelfth birthday he started abusing the kids it was sort of his way of coping after all these years without his wife.

At the ages of 13 and 11 the father died through an alcohol overdose and the kids were sent to an orphanage. Every couple that tried to adopt them always ended in a disaster for example one time a man adopted them and after about a month of being raped the man returned them saying to them, "I've used you two all up it isn't the same anymore". Another time was when the couple seemed like a nice couple but fought every night until the older sister was scarred on her face from shards of glass scratching her face during on of the couple's fights.

However luck had changed for them when their last living relative, their grandmother, learned about their whereabouts and took them in and sheltered them. However their grandmother soon died after a few months due to a disease so they were soon back to the orphanage with no living relatives.
The older sister then hit the age of 18 and received custody of her younger sister. The older sister already had a job and enough money for an apartment from her grandmother's will stating all her money would go to the children when the older sister would hit the age of 18.

The sisters were doing alright in their new independent lives heck even the older sister soon found a man who treated her right and were together long enough for them to get married and have a son. However the sister's "amazing good luck" would continue since 3 months later they found out the older one had a disease that could only be cured with a new kidney.
The husband and sister were heartbroken wondering how they will get a donor.

After 3 weeks the sisters get an unexpected call from... their mom. The sisters are confused and lost because they don't know why after all these years the mother would contact her now. The mother left a voicemail saying she just wanted to talk to them. The older sister refused to but the younger sister couldn't take all this suffering she carried and went to talk to her. When she came back the sister acted strangely around her older sister.
After a week the husband was at work and her sister was at her job and the older sister had received a notification saying there was an available kidney because of a donor. The sister without calling anyone ran as fast as she could to the hospital and was put under anatheasia and had the operation done.

When it was done the doctors called the younger sister to come to the hospital to pick up her sister and the sister hurried wondering what had happened. She found out the operation had been done and looked down. The older sister asked what was wrong with her and she should be happy she has a new kidney now but instead her younger sister handed her a sealed envelope with a note saying inside:

Hey it's your mother...I know I have absolutely no right to even see you heck I don't even deserve to be apart of your life but I just wanted to say I stopped my addiction I got help and I'm trying to fix my life step by step and this would be my first step. I heard about your disease and well...Decided for once to do the right thing and donate my kidney to you I mean it's THE LEAST I CAN DO for you after all you've been through... And I don't expect you to forgive me but I can't let you die when all you've had was a horrible life because of me so I give you my kidney and just wanted to say...
I love you sweetie...

The older sister put the letter to the side and told her sister she had to think for a while and the sister completely understood and was about to walk out of the room before the door opened and it was the head surgeon of the operation. The older sister thanked him but the surgeon said, "You shouldn't be thanking me, who you should REALY BE thanking is the donor of the kidney they literary sacrificed their life for you since they lost one of their kidney's to drugs damaging it and failing it".

The sisters were surprised and asked who was the donor.

But the surgeon said he did not know that all he knew was he had a conversation with the donor that went like this , "Lady why are you sacrificing your last working kidney for some other lady you don't know?"
And all she responded with before the operation was, "I have to...I owe my daughter this at the least" and smiled while going through the operation...

The End

Hey guys so for this lesson all I can say is the people that love you ACTUALLY LOVE YOU. Now they may have a hard time showing it and maybe you've been through ALOT OF BAD THINGS because of them but if they truly love you they will fix however they wronged you and wherever they are they will make sure in the end that you know that they love you. Bye...~awkwardly leaves~