Chapter Two I guess???

There once was a boy who almost always every single day school or at home stood alone. He did not talk to anybody he did not socialize at all. It was sad to think about since he basically had no friends. Everyday of first grade he had been alone even if the teacher talked to him and tried to get him to make friends he just didn't he considered himself to different from them. He thought since he wasn't normal he wouldn't be able to be friends with anybody, until she came along. Her name was Taylor and as soon as she saw this boy she greeted him with a glowing warming smile he would never forget. She first asked what was his name but he did not answer, he never answered each day she asked him. She told him her name and he did not respond. She said, "You don't talk much do you?"
"......" He said.
"Well that's alright with me I'll definitely break you out of your shell!" She said while smiling at him.
So everyday at school she would first say hi, smile and try to get him to talk but he wouldn't say a word but one day he asked her,
"....why are you trying to be friends with me....I'm a nobody....I'm....different...."
"Why? I don't know I guess it's because you are different, but in the good way! It's okay to be different it makes you special and seperate from everybody else!" She said.
"I'm still a nobody...." He said quietly.
"No you aren't .... You're my friend!"
She said smiling then approached to hug him.
Between second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, and even college she kept asking him his name but he wouldn't respond and she would not find out at school because they didn't have the same classes together.
Although after that certain day in first grade he started talking more, becoming less shy he was, opening up? You could say. But with each passing day he has come to have feelings for her. She never knew how he felt until around high school around 11th grade he told her and asked her out. She was surprised she didn't know he had developed feelings for her but luckily for him she started having feelings for him around 8-9th grade so she said yes.
Around college he used some of his savings to instead of buying a car to but a motorcycle so he could have some left over to take Taylor to a romantic dinner. A week before the dinner he practiced with his motorcycle and rode it and had many failed attempts to ride it but finally mastered it by the day before the dinner plan. On the day before Taylor texted him saying she had a bad dream which was about how she dreamt that one day he would leave this world and she would be all by herself and he responded saying how he would never leave her because if he had ever died he would still live on in her heart and sent an I love you, eh uh Taylor saw but didn't know how to respond so fell asleep.
It was the day for his surprise for Taylor. He even had enough money to buy her a gift. Why was this day so special to him? Well it was the 12th anniversary of when they had first met and he wanted to make it special due to the fact that the day they met was 12/12 . He first picked her up in the motorcycle and took her to dinner. They ate and then he paid the bill but before leaving the restaurant he gave her a diamond necklace and said he picked it out because it had a similar sparkle to her eyes. They both got on a motorcycle and rode to go home since it was getting late.
But during the ride the boy was acting very odd and speeding very fast. She asked him to slow down but he said only if she did three things. The first was to give him a hug, the second was for her to kiss him, and third was to remove his helmet and put it on her since it was bothering him. She did all of them and asked, "Now can we slow down?" He replied with, "Thank you" and as soon as he finished the sentence they had crashed into a cliff. The motorcycle was demolished, his head was....cracked open....but Taylor had lived due to the helmet....Taylor then was notified that the breaks were broken as soon as they left the restaurant which means he must've known which explains why he didn't stop speeding. When she got home safely she cried in her room and didn't stop until she heard a jingle of her necklace and she took it off and saw her reflection and felt something engraved on the back which read:
Taylor listen if I ever left you alone in this world don't believe that I'll always live on in your heart I would never leave you. I love you... -Jason
Taylor realized that was the first time she knew his name and also realized she was ready to say what she couldn't say the first time....
I love you....Jason.....

Hey guys this was pretty long soooooo I'll make it short
When you love someone a good strong amount you would most likely do anything to protect them and sometimes our final wishes would be to hold our loved ones in our hands. And I guess to cherish the time you have now before it's gone because you never know what you have until it's gone.