grand entry

after my most fun day came my favorite nightmare, which i did not want when my friends were around.

It was now around 3 in the afternoon. me, ro, rin, avril and brooklyn were walking around the island. Brooklyn started the topic again of the person who I have given my healing power to. I told her it’s no one, but she did not believe me. she gave a doubtful look.

i am not a great liar i guess!!!!

then she asked if there was someone else too, other than the wolves. i ignored the question.

That is when I heard a noise of someone running in a very swift manner. It was running on the water in a speed no human can run or see running. Maybe I knew who that was, but I did not want to accept it. It directly jumps on the wall without touching the edge of the island. Then without stopping it jumps like a hunting lioness towards me. It lands directly on me putting her hands around my neck and hugging me.

my friends stared at me and brooklyn said, "Oh, so you do have someone you spend time with!"

i finally pushed the person a little away from me and said, "You will break my ribs one day."

she replied a little logically, "you dont have ribs!"

i sighed, "i have blood though, and i like it inside me." i folded my arms in front of my chest and licked my lips.

she rolled her eyes and said, "forget that, i got the news yesterday. where are they?" she literally squealed at the end of the sentence.

wait....."how did you know?"

she shrugged, "like you dont know who kira is and what her powers are! she told me through her brain signals." before i could say something, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. she then turned her attention towards my friends. i noticed they all were smirking. please tell me they are not thinking something wrong!!!

"oh hi, you guys must be Jays friends......but what are you guys doing here?" she furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at me for an answer.

"long story." i simply said, not in a mood to talk anymore.

she turned back to the four girls and introduced herself, "well, i am Vida, Jays best friend and i am a Vampire." she smiled.

they all nodded and introduced themdelves too. brooklyn asked, "So do you have a power too?"

please dont answer Vida. i internally prayed and before she could speak i interrupted her, "so, the news, you might want to meet them, right? i was waiting for today to introduce them to the others too."

"umm....ok, let me reply to....." she did not complete the sentence. her attention was put on the three little kids standing behind their mother. her face lit up with a huge grin. she walked towards them and sat on her knees next to the kids. i signalled my friends to follow me as i went their too.

vida hugged kira and congratulated her. tyron walked out of his cave and came next to kira. vida hugged him too. tyron saw brooklyn and walked towards her. he said, "im sorry about yesterday, kira was in the cave and i behave like a over possessive moron sometimes and i was scared and thought someone might hurt her." he dropped his head down and sighed. 

brooklyn said, "its ok, i totally understand." she smiled at him. then i looked at the kids. they were bigger today.

vida asked me about that. i replied with a smirk, "like you dont know who kelly is and what her powers are." she turned her head towards me slowly and glared. that made my smirk just grow larger. then i shook my head and told everyone about their powers and names.