how and why

it was 7:30a.m. they should be here in 30 minutes. the time was going very slow and i was trying to think of a plan, but Vida would not leave my thoughts. i knew she was safe, but it did not seem to help me from concentrating on the fight.

i still had many questions in my mind, how did he find out about this island? why does he want a war again? does he never understand the consequences?

i want to scream, i need to scream.

i could hear a foots splash on water as they ran on the water. but.....their was not just a pair of feet, their were, hundreds!

he was coming and he was not alone. 

i took a deep breath and licked my lip. i waited for them to reach the island. the steps got slower and their scent got strong. i could see them now like shadowy figures. the shadows grew larger and larger till when i could see their faces.

i looked around seeing only strangers, except for the one person who was leading them. it was him.

my blood was boiling. i wanted to rip his throat apart that instent.

control Jay!!!

we both think we should talk first. i want to know how he found us and he wants to know why here.

we both were glaring at each other and both our eyes did not shift from that position. after sometime, he smirked and couldnt help but grit my teeth with anger. i closed my eyes tightly trying to calm down. my breathing was very heavy and fast, but he was normal. i still dont know how he got over it so fast, with no guilt ! i guess he is heartless !

his smirk grew wider and he asked, "are you done with trying to kill me in your mind and then calming yourself down?" i swallowed but did not say anything. his voice was noise to my ears. "i will take that as a yes."  he clasped his hands in front of his stomach and gave he a grin.

"How did you find this island?" i asked without returning his smile.

"are we directly coming to the Q's and A's? lets complete the formalities of meeting someone after a long time first." he said with the same filthy grin on his face. i growled a little. my wolf was begging to come out, but now is not the time. he rolled his eyes and said, "you got no manners."

"me, or you." i snapped back.

he chuckled, "you want to know how, huh? well it was because of your stupidity. did you think your little friends drove that ship here?" he raised his eyebrow.

suddenly realisation struck me. there was no captain in the ship when they came here !!!!!!!! i cant believe this.

he continued, "well, we found the captain of the ship floating on water. we woke him up, compelled him to tell us where they were going and after we found out, we snapped his neck and ate him." he moved his hand in circles on his stomach.

like i said.......heartless !!!!

he sighed and asked, "now, i appreciate the attempt of hiding, this place is good." he looked around the island. "i will keep it after i win."

i chuckled, "win? dont you remember the last fight, as far as i remember, if i hadnt left you on mercy, you would have been my dinner." i immitated his action of rubbing my hand on my stomach. i smirked as i saw him pissed off now.

to support himself, he said, "and as long as i remember, the person who helped you win, is not here anymore, infact you are alone. but, i have my army."he opened his arms wide."

it was true, that the reason i won was because of someone else. that person left us after that war because he needed to revive his power. i wish he was here.

i clentched my fist and said, "i am enough for all of you alone."

"hmmm, we'll see." he gestured his army to attack and the began running towards me.

now was the right time to let the wolf out. i jumped forward and my body began burning in mid air. my bones were aching and my muscles were growing. 

when i landed on the ground, i was covered with white fur and filled with power.

time for revenge and avenge !!!

Vida POV

Jay was leaning closer and i closed my eyes leaning in too. honestly, i wasnt expecting what he did, i thought something else.... he whispered in my ear, " i am sorry Vida, but you cant fight."

i could not feel the ground anymore, literally. he pushed me in the cave and when i realised that the wolves were thrown in too......i frowned.

tears welled up my eyes. i tried to run outside the wall, but we were trapped. i kept on trying to go out. i punched the wall but nothing happened. i repeatedly hit the wall with my shoulder but it still did not let us out. i was stopped by Marissa who said that it was no use.

tears rolled down my cheeks and i kept my forehead on the wall looking at the ground. i whispered, "goodbye." and sobbed for sometimes. i wish he could hear me.

all the wolves tried to calm me down. i sat on the ground with my back against the wall and cried more. how could he do this? does he not consider us family? all the time we spent together came in my thoughts right now.

but then, Jays voice echoed in my ears. i remember him saying that, 'you cannot get inside my cave, you can just go out without my permission.' i gasped as i got the idea.

yes, we can still do something. hope is still there.

i immediately asked Marissa about this. her eyes widened as she heard the plan. she said, "Yes, we can try that. great idea."  i took a breath of relief and also smiled.

you can do this Vida. i told myself and took a deep breath. i concentrated on the view outside the wall. i tightly closed my eyes and ran towards the wall. i stopped after 

i was afraid to open my eyes right now because if i saw the wall again, i will go into permanent depression. i heard a growl and opened my eyes. i was happy and horrified.

Happy, because i will not go to depression. i am outside the wall, and horrified, because i might be depressed right now seeing the view on front of my eyes. 

the island was sorrounded by an army of unknown people and Jay was fighting them alone in his wolf form.

i turned back to the wall and begged it to open so that the wolves could come out, but the wall couldnt. Jay had ordered him. i tried my best to convince it to open......but it was stuck between Jays order and my request.

i could not control myself right now. i broke down and began crying. Jay is fighting alone against thousands of immortals and i, his best friend, cant even convince a wall to open so that the wolves and I can help him. shame on me. a tear dropped on the island and a miracle happened, the wall opened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiiii guyz!!!

i know it was not a lot of action as promised....it will be in the next chapter.

and, sorry i couldnt update yesterday, i was stuck in some work!!!

other than that....thanku sooo much for 380 reads !!!!!

u guyz r d best !!!!