Chapter 1: Crankywakes

"AUHG MARCY GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"
" Just checkin' up on my bubblegum to see if they actually wore it." Marceline said with a smirk. She floated over Bubblegums shoulder from the window.
"WORE WHAT?!!?" Bonnibel said while casually sniffing the color of her pajama top, not paying attention to the loud sniffing noise she was making.
"Oh you know the gift I gave you, the one you're sniffing right now" Marceline retorted with a bit of mischievous joy.
" oh..OHHHH" bubblegum said as she threw her head down awkwardly. "Yeah I was just yea know, checking for B.O......"
" suuuuure"
".... THATS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO COME IN HERE!!!"
" you're cute when your worked up and I can say from experience your worked up often "
That one sentence made bonnibel's already pink face a dark magenta.
" Marceline the Vampire Queen," Bubble gum started while using her hands to smooth out the folds in her shirt, in a lame attempt to look official, "it is our jobs as royalty to be businessy ( very businessy Bonnie ) at all times, we must be role models to our subjects."
" cut the act Bonnie, just chill your buns for a bit. I'm just a friend dropping by, right?"
"....yea. Just a friend."

AUTHORS NOTE

sorry for the mushy stuff heh this is my first fanfic so it's not going to be great "cough" it'll get better..maybe welp bye!
-pixeltea