Chapter 2- Bipolar

"Wake up doll." Mandy said knocking on the door and sliding into my room.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I groaned rolling over onto my back to look at her sitting at the end of my bed.

Confusion filled her eyes, "Tell you what?" She panicked. Mandy always looks out for me no matter what. I was her only child.

"That Grayson looks like a Calvin Klein model?"

Mandy laughed, shaking her head. "Breakfast is ready." And with that she got up and left.

I rolled out of bed, literally. Doing all that early morning shit that you do. Making sure to get fully clothed this time. Wouldn't want a repeat of last night would we?

Walking to the kitchen, the smell of pancakes filled my nose, I heard laughter from Dans lips, a thing I haven't heard in ages. There he was, Mr Sex God, using every ounce of charm he had.

"Good morning sunshine!" Dan said with a lot of enthusiasm. Was he even human?

"Morning." I mumbled slapping on Nutella to my pancake.

"Good morning, Kylie." The words fell out of Grayson's lips. And I might of heard Mandy choke on her orange juice or something and Dan drop his fork onto his plate.

"Hello Grayson." I chirped. Mandy and Dan's faces held surprised looks but they smiled gratefully.

The rest of breakfast went smoothly and McHotty didn't talk to me much.

~

I tied my shoelaces and headed out for the door. To my surprise, Grayson was already finished and leaning on an all blacked out Ferrari.

"Get in." He said unlocking the car. Wow, no expression such a beautiful personality.

"How about no?" I said putting my hand on my hip. Why would I get in when we normally take my Range Rover.

"Kylie. Get in the car." Grayson said sternly, his entire demeanour changing.

My face scrunched up at the name, "That's not my name." I said ripping his door open and slamming it shut.

The entire car ride we remained silent.

Why was had he been all normal and then gotten all annoying.

I turned up the radio to find Chris Brown's amazing voice to fill the car. I could recognise is his voice a mile away.

I hear Grayson murmur Tyga's rap and the edges of my lips pull up. He listens to the same music as me. That makes me happy.

The car comes to a halt and he orders me to get out of the car. Fuckboy. I should just give his second personality a name. Bitch... Bitchdick? Yeah that's sounds just about right.

I get out of the car and put my sunglasses on and check my phone out of habit.

"Kylie!" Bitchdick says snapping me out of my thought.

"What do you want?!"

He rolls his eyes, "Follow me"

As I follow him I realise we are walking into a alleyway and there's a dim light hovering above a metal door. The place looks awfully familiar. Then I remember this is the Smith Brothers place who dealt with Fake IDs.

Bitchdick looks at me to knock and I do the secret knock and wait. The door swings open and a tall, lanky nerd appears. A face of confusion then recognition covers Steve's face. He smiles and opens the door wider. "Long time no see Black!" He says hugging me as I walk through.

"This is Grayson, my new partner." I say introducing him professionally. He nods extending his hand, Steve takes it and shakes it.

"Nice to meet you, but we're not here to make friends we need some serious information." Bitchdick says slamming a yellow folder onto a table.

Steve looks surprised and widens his eyes. I roll my eyes. He picks it up and skims his eyes over the content of the folder.

"So, Wayne Chuck?" Steve asks curiously.

"Yeah, the famous drug lord that rat us out to the police." I say casually shrugging my shoulders.

Bitchdick snatches the folder from him, "We want to know where the Police are keeping him, he's changed his name and has been relocated by the government for protection."

Steve nods silently and looks at me for help. In that moment, Bruce, Steve's younger brother walks in. Mind you, Bruce is bigger than a body builder and towers over everybody including Bitchdick.

Bruce smiles and nods towards me and I return it.

"We're gonna get going, but Steve give me a call please when you find out where Wayne is." I say smiling and dragging Bitchdick out.

Finally, we reach the car and I prep myself to rant. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you want someone to pop a cap in your ass? Maybe it'll kill the cactus that's been up there ever since we've left the house. You can't be rude, you don't get anything that way!" I yell.

"Are you finished?"

"Yes." I huff.

"Good. Do you want lunch?" Grayson asks sincerely.

"Yes." I say quietly. Was it possible to have that much bipolar or maybe he had multiple personality disorder. Bitchdick to Grayson in 0.4 seconds.

"What do you feel like? McDonalds? Or somewhere nice?" He asks lowering the radio.

"McDonalds is good."

We arrive and go in to order our food and sit down.

"Tell me about yourself." Grayson says slurping from his coke.

I laugh at his bluntness. "I'm not much, adopted by Mandy and Dan, got raised shooting a gun, I only have one real friend and I work as a hitwoman." I state. I look down embarrassed. My life sounds like a fucking movie plot.

Grayson smiles, his eyes creasing up, "Make that two real friends." And that's it Mr. SexGod is back and I resist myself from jumping over the table and shoving my tongue down his throat. Ew, that sounds gross when you say it that way.

I smile back at him, "How are you so
sure I want you to be my friend?" I say eating my last fry.

"Other than the way you've been checking me out ever since you've laid eyes on me, you seem pretty friendly." Grayson smirks.

That's bloody embarrassing, but he has no evidence unless I admit it. "Are you sure your not the one that's been checking me out?"

He puts his hands up in surrender, "Hey, I ain't denying it." Mr SexGod has the laugh of an angel.

"Oh stop it! You're gonna make me blush." I joke around slapping his shoulder.

We drive home in laughter cracking jokes the entire time. Grayson parks and pulls into the driveway. He looks at me and moves his face towards mine, "Are you gonna admit you like me?" He whispers.

How am I gonna survive with him?