Chapter 1- Partner in Crime

I sat there fidgeting in Dan's office. I normally wasn't nervous after doing a job but this time I had crossed the line and killed my partner. She got in the way and I didn't need her there anyway.

"Black." Dan spoke before sitting in his maroon leather chair. I lifted my eyes from my lap, "Dan."

He raised his eyebrows. "Why the fuck would you do that?" He shouted slamming his fist into the glass table, shattering it.

I stood up so fast I knocked over my chair. "I didn't mean to! Like I wanted more blood on my hands! The dumb bitch got in my way, honestly, it's not that big a deal. You know I hate having a partner!" I shouted at him.

"Well, isn't that a bit of bad luck for you." He smirked and then grinned flashing his gold grill.

"He arrives tomorrow."

"HE? Fuck off." I turn around and walk towards the door. Dan never paired me with boys in fear that I would start dating them. Yes, he was extremely protective for someone that let me kill people for my job.

"KYLIE ROSE, sit down!" Dan raised his voice.

I shivered at my full, actual name. Mandy came in at the hearing of that disgusting name.

"Babe, calm down." She said massaging his shoulder.

Mandy was very laid-back, Dan? I wish I could say the same. They were practically my parents.

"You will treat Grayson with respect." Dan commanded. Why was he being like this? Honestly it was only one person, it wasn't a big deal.

I threw my denim jacket over my shoulder, and left the room.

The only thing that would make me feel like a normal teenager right now was if I blasted my music and ranted to someone.

I stormed into my room and plopped onto my black silk sheets. I stripped off any clothing I had on and remained in my bra and undies.

I called Finn, my bestfriend. Yes, he was a boy but he was the closest thing I had to a sibling. He was actually Mandy's little cousin but I've known him since I was ten. And yes I had a crush on him, that was until he came out gay. Yep, killed my boner.

"Finn!" I yelled through the phone.

"Owww," I heard a rustling on the other side and I could imagine him rubbing his ear. "What happened? Wait, let me guess. You got in trouble, again."

After filling him in on all the details and the occasional joke on Finn's behalf, it left me feeling alot better.

"Wait, hold up. Dan is giving you a guy as a partner." He asked disbelievingly.

I hummed a yes.

"As if! He won't even let me have a guy partner. I'm a guy and I'm as straight as a rainbow!" He exclaimed.

"Don't worry, he's probably extremely ugly and looks like a foot. Even better a potato." I assured him laughing, getting under my bed sheets and turning off my lamp.

"Well we need some man candy in the gang," he said to me.

The conversation continued and after a while I fell asleep.

~

I heard a car door slam. I sat up straight fully alert and looked around the pitch black room.

I moved my hand around searching for the gun I kept under my pillow. As soon as I found it, reassurance flood through me and I quietly open my door and tiptoed towards the open front door. I turned off the safety on the gun and aimed for the door, ready to shoot.

Then, the definition of sex walked through the door with two suitcases. I dropped my gun and it clattered on the floor making the loudest noise.

The sex god looked up. "Hey," his husky voice echoed. "I'm Grayson."

Holy fuck.

"Hey, I'm Rose, Black Rose." I mentally slapped myself. I am not James Bond.

Grayson laughed, "Nice to meet you, guess you're my new partner in crime." He winked nudging past me.

"You're staying here?" I questioned.

He nodded, "You know where my room is?"

You're welcome to stay in my bed anytime.

"That's really unprofessional." Grayson smirked.

I did not just say that out loud.

"Sleep on the couch, asshole."

"Says the girl standing in black, lace bra and undies." He announced, eyeing my attire.

"Keep your eyes at the floor, perv."

I ran back upstairs and slipped back into bed. I was flipping nervous to being my notorious self around Grayson.

What a hunk.

----
This is my first official chapter the photo is of her outfit and yes, she's played by Kylie Jenner.