Sweetest Thug Ever ::Part 6 ...

N-Khiye's P.O.V

I'm here with my cousin, my head is killing me. Slowly his heart rate starts to drop ... When slowly his heart rate just stopped. My Aunt dropped to the floor and started crying, I ripped open the door and stormed out leaving the door to slam.

"Hey Cutie" Giggled This lightskin chick.

She was fineeeeee.

Lightskin with light brown eyes.
Hair in a cute afro.
Bigg tits. (Bigger than Maya's)
Massive bumm.
Wearing a tight black dress.
😍😍

"Hey Ma" I Said Sitting Next To Her

"How Are You". She Said while her hand was trailing up to my dick. She grabbed it and then unbuttoned my trousers and was playing with my dick.
"Lets Take This Somewhere Private"

I Dragged her into the disabled toilet

She kept on rubbing my dick , making me horny. I slowly took off her top and started caressing her tits ,they were beautiful , I carefully suck on both of her tits. She went on her knees and teased me by licking the tip around and around.

"Arghh , suck it already"
"Okay ;)"

She sucked and sucked and sucked until I was going to cum and she put her Tongue on my tip , so I wouldn't cum. She was good better then most.
She stuffed my dick in her mouth and swallowed my cum.

I started off slow and put one finger in me ,then 2. She moaned and moaned.

"Ayee , whats your name babe" She asked.

"N-Khiye. Wbu?"
"Jazmine. Lets carry on"

I Put in my dick into her and started off slow , then increased speed going faster and faster.
"Urghhhhhh" Jazmine screamed.

She kissed me and put my dick back in her mouth and let me cum in her mouth. She swallowed again. 👏

This girl is the best.

~Jazmine P.O.V~

I Grabbed his arm and made him get in my car , we drove into my driveway. We got out and I brought him upstairs and we lay in the bed naked.

~N-Khiye's P.O.V~

Ayye , MAYA MAYA MAYA.

SHE LEFT ME 23 MISSED CALLS.
OMG I'M IN TROUBLE.

"Ayee , Jazmine I have to catch my plane back to cincinatti. So Heres my digits call me when your lonely ;) "

"Alright Baby"

Time to link my real baby. I Feel Baddddd.

I Know Chapters Are Short Bare With Me.
~ Shaquila 💖