Sweetest Thug Ever

Chapter 1

~Maya P.O.V~

As I got out of my queen sized bed , I rubbed my eyes and I jumped in the shower .

I'm Maya,16 , Light'Skinn ,Hazel eyes , 5"3 , big sized boobs and a Big Bum .

I got out of the shower and done some hygine things . I went in my room and took out

a red tank top , ripped denim shorts , Cincinatti Reds Snapback and my red and black

jordans. I grabbed my black bag and put my carmex ,my Iphone 4s , purse and my car keys in .

I Texted my bestie Nadine

~Text Convo~

Me : Hey , foool

Nadine: Hey , Eediiat

Me : You Ready !

Nadine : As always

Me : Be There In Ten

~End Of Convo~

I live with my Aunt Kamara and Cousin Caleb .

When I got downstairs Only Caleb Was Up.

"Caleb , What did you make me to eat" I said

"Blueberry Pancakes , they are still warm"

"Thanks cuzzy " as I came in for a hug

Caleb Was 18 , around 6"2 , built , Dark Skin and hazel eyes.

I wrapped my pancakes in a paper towel and ran out the door , I jumped in my silver car and drove 5mins away to Nadine's house .She was wating for me outside , she jumped in the pasenger side of the car , and I started to drive.

~Nadine P.O.V ~

As my wifey pulled up outside my house , I jumped in and kissed her on her cheek ,I loved her to bits . We was driving to school and are car ride was comfortably silent.

I'm Nadine , 16 , Chocolate brown skin , Brown Eyes , big boobs and a big bumb.

We were both single, but I just got out of this realtionship with this thug , he was a cheater and I hated him for that , I put all my. trust in him , but he fucked another hoe , while he was "wasted" .

~Maya P.O.V ~

We pulled up at Everton High are school , I walked out of the car , so did Nadine , she was in pink off the shoulder crop tee , white shorts and a pair of pink vans.

~ A Few Minutes Later ~

We went to p1 History What a bore , me and Nadine was in the same classes except for Art , in history are teachet Ms . Horton said we should work on a play that show the slaves were treated , we had to work in pairs , me and Nadine looked straight at each other with that rape face.

Then out of the blue this sexy boy walked in ,he said he was new to this class , Ms. Horton told hi m to come and sit next to me and Nadine.

"Hi , I'm Maya " I said

"Hi , I'm N-khiye"

"Have you just moved here to Westwood"

"Yeah"

He was sooooo nice , 16 , Light'skinn , green hazelish eyes , built ,he was wearing a white t-shirt that said just do it , black shorts , a white and black kings hat and some white air - force 1s.

Lesson was over and N- kniye left fast ,on the my desk there was a note that said ....

Hey Maya , Call Me

~ N- khyie ;)

I Felt Flushed out ::::

~N-khiye P.O.V~

Wow , Maya , she was fine , I never thought that I would ever meet someone as that after what happened with that hoe ,Tanisha , she died by childbirth saying the baby was mine , we had a DNA test it came out that I wasn't the father , now the poor baby lives in care.

I saw Maya walk my way , looking sexy as ever , I bit my lip as she jogged over to me .

"Hey Maya " I said as she tumbled over

"N-khyie , I didn't catch your number boo"

"So I'm your boo " as I smiled at her "gimmie your phone let me tap in my number" I gave her my phone.

She ran down the hallway up to Nadine , she was fine but not as fine as Maya .

~Nadine P.OV ~

After N-khiye left class Maya ran after him , I got up and walked out of class . Maya jogged up yo me excited as ever.

"Nadine , I got his number " she went mad and started dancing .

"That's good booo , but what if he turns out like my ex "

"I have a feeling he won't ". she said "anyway I got to go"

"Itee Bye Boo"

She ran off to her next class Art , so did I but I had mine I A-5.

~Few Hours Later ~

Maya Droped me off at my house and left, I lived by myself in a 2 bed house . I ran up to my room and had a shower .