Sweetest Thug Ever -Part5::

~Maya P.O.V~
N-Khiye Said Me ,Him, Daniel , Ocean , Nathan And Jaiden Were Going To A Big Party In His Tyrell's House. I Went In The Shower and Then Khiye Joined Me. His Dick Longggg.
"Get Out You Creep 😂" I Screamed.
He Kissed My Neck. I Grabbed My Towel And Ran Out .
I Sat On My Bed And Rubbed In The Cocoa Butter put On My Bra And Lace Knickers.

N-Khiye Came In And Rubbed My Thigh.
"Baby , You Know I Love You" He Said Approaching A Kiss.
"I Know"

I Put On My Tight Red Dress With My New Christian Louboutain Shoes That N-Khiye Bought Me. I Done My Make Up: Winged Eyeliner ,Red Lipstick , Mascara And Filled My Eyebrows.

Khiye Was Wearing A Red Nike Jumper, White Jeans And His New Red Jordons With Red Starter Hat And Gold Chain.

"We Match" He Giggled.

I Loved This Boy More Than Ever.

~ N-khiye's P.O.V~

My Baby Looked Slick. Anyways We All Jumped In The Car. And Drove Off To This Party , This Party You could hear from down the block. When I Got Inside My Phone Started To Ring.

:: Phone Call::

Aunt Tina : Baby You Have To Come Callum Has Been Shot.
N-Khiye : Shit I'll Be On The Next plane.

:: Phone Call Ended::

"Hey Baby I Need To Go To NYC My Cousins Been Shot. I'm Gonna Leave You here with Ocean. Daniel Is Gonna follow me home and then is gonna bring back the car. You Can Go To School From My House" I Kissed Her On The Cheek Than Ran Off.

~ Maya's P.O.V~

I Got Sooo Drunk , The Party Was Good.

Ocean Drove Me Home. I Went In N-Khiye's Room Then Took Of All My Clothes.

Ocean Burst In And Climbed On Top Of Me.

{Rated R}.

Ocean Started Kissing Me , I kissed Back. He Put Me On My Knees and I started sucking real hard. I Sucked the life out of him.
He Put Me On The Bed And Lick Me Out Using His Tounge to play with my clit. He Sucked It And It Felt Good I Moaned. He Put His Dick inside of me.

"Ayeeeeee. Faster Faster". I Screamed.
"Say Please Daddy".
"please Daddy Pleaseeeeee".
He Went Faster Demolishing My Pussy. We Both Came And He Left The Room.

~In The Morning~.

Shit. I Cheated On N-khiye.