THE DEMON WITHIN

She walked into the dark chambers of her underground torture room. She was informed early in the morning about the traitor who revealed her future intentions over the company she was working with, but this didn't made her bothered cause she had plan B ready since the beginning for backup. What made her angry  was that the traitor killed two children and wife of the agent she sent.

She gentle ran her fingers through the man's jaw and he slightly shivered under her touch. He opened his eyes and saw the devil itself standing infront of him looking like an innocent angel but what he didn't imagined was that she could be the his worst nightmare.

As the man was on his knees with handcuffs begging for mercy on his life but that didn't  bothered the cold hearted demon, she wasn't going to melt over some fake tears. She pulled his hair harshly and made him look into her eyes slowly she stared draging the knife into his body carving' I AM SORRY' his cries and screams were the only noise echoing around the whole room. Her right hand, Lisa spoke up," he killed the two children and the woman, her husband is asking for justice", she stated  nonchalantly.

"I am not some goddess of justice but yeah this piece of shit shared my information to my rival that I am not going to tolerate, hmmm what should we do to you huh?"she said as an evil smile creeped upon her face. The man begged while shuttering," plea-se n-no, I di-d it for -m-money I h-ave a li-ttle kid and w-w-wife please I b-beg you don't k-kill m-e". She just smirked and pulled his hair more and   spoke ,"aww..now you remember you have a  kid and wife WHY DIDN'T YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THAT EARLIER BEFORE KILLING THOSE KIDS, huh?", She took her gun out it was a beautifully carved gun which allures anyone to at least touch it once.

        (The golden gun Kimshi had)

She looked evilly towards the mad who was still begging for his life and suddenly a shrlling sound can be heard all around the room she shot him right through his heart it was her favourite place to shoot , it reminds her of her past and seeing th...

She looked evilly towards the mad who was still begging for his life and suddenly a shrlling sound can be heard all around the room she shot him right through his heart it was her favourite place to shoot , it reminds her of her past and seeing the person dead makes her heart beam in joy.

  She was staring at the dead body as Lisa called her," Kimshi what happened why are you so frustrated?" As she replied,"Nothing just a little bit tired, what's the routine for tomorrow?" Lisa felt something was off but she shrugged and spoke again,"Mr.Choi has arranged a big party tomorrow all the big people are coming we have got the invitations, what do you say Kimshi?".
Indeed  there were very few female assians and a woman being the leader would be a great attraction for the gang, this was a big opportunity since no one knows who inerited the throne of the biggest chains of casinos this could be the  best place to reveal the leader of Black pearls. Kimshi asked with her eyebrows furrowed," would he be there?". Lisa replied with a grin," for sure how can a great agent will not come to get a opportunity like that",

Kimshi had an evil smirk plastered on her face as she thought in her head ' I am coming, I will  take you down'.

                  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
What do you think who is 'he'?
Would Kimshi be successful in her intentions or will there be some sort of surprise for her?
😁 I hope you guys liked the first part, please vote so that I can know how many people are reading this and whether I should continue or not.
Please comment me my mistakes 😅.