MOON YOUNG

Chapter 5

Hello guys, just wanna say I don't own any of the pictures or characters. The story is mine and please vote!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kimshi's POV.

We stopped infront of a mansion listening to the music I can tell the party was on its peak. I saw Lisa grinning so I asked,"what happened Liz you look happy?" Lisa answered in a hush voice," That old man has just now announced Z.Tao  as the CEO". It was a good news indeed, we stepped forward as we saw Mr. Choi 's assistant before anyone could say anything  she took a glance over the necklace and her eyes widened and she said,"Oh my lord, welcome Moon young. We Choi's are delighted to have the heir of Black Pearl with us, please follow me".

As we entered the hall I can sense a lots of eyes were focused on me. And why shouldn't be afterall there wasn't any lady leader in mafia for centuries. And more to that a Moon young being a leader was oddly uncommon.
(Moon young: The only female in  mafia family to give the gang/ empire next heir)

I was never happy from the idea of being the Moon young of the empire, people only think of you as a baby making machine they never respect you and even more the lustful gaze are always a cherry on top. But here I am the Moon young of Black Pearl and the current leader as well, I got this position by my hard work and I am the owner of 'The Golden trio'.

I was invited on stage, all the audience was in shock," Hello everyone, I am Moon Kimshi you can call me Kim. I am the Moon young of Black Pearl empire and the inherited leader. It's nice to meet you all I hope you all will be nice to me because 'there are devilish thoughts even in the most angelic minds' so, choose your options wisely  thank you" with that Kimshi stepped back from the stage.

Tao  POV.
She was standing there I knew she can't remember a single thing she wasn't any threat to me ,why!? Because I met her before during a mission in a club I was shocked but soon I realised she had amenisea and she can't remember her past, probably some commoner saved her that day and she was found by her Uncle the last leader of Black Pearl. I knew she was Moon Young but her being the leader I didn't expected that.

Kimshi POV.

I was talking to a few other gang leader suddenly I felt a tug on my dress I moved behind and saw a little girl.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Who is that little girl?
Does Kimshi really forgot her past?
What was her past?

Hi guys scratch that hello the only person who is reading me😑😁, sorry I am a bit late.

Tell me what is your story!?