Philza minecraft

genre: fluff

request: imn0tstraight1104

pronouns: they/them

"ship": philza x child.

plot: Y/N has some trouble sleeping

TW! Insomnia, gender dysphoria, mentions of past abuse (and flashbacks to it), cursing
_____________

Y/N POV.

3:29 AM.

A time that I wasn't allowed to be up, if you asked Kristen. Phil on the other hand, would probably allow it. Only if I would get up on time.

but back to the time. I was awake since I had to go to bed around 10 PM. Reason: Insomnia. And gender dysphoria. Combined those are shit. I've been crying, while trying to be as silent as possible, for about the last 2 and a half hours. My door opened after a bit. I looked up, in the light that was on in the hallway. I could make out a figure in the hallway, that came towards me. I suddenly got a flashback, from a earlier froster home. I tried to get back, until my back hit the wall.

~flashback~

He always did this, when mom was away.

Im not even sure if i can call them my parents.

All they did were shout, drink, go out and leave me to die.

But this was becoming a routine. I would go to sleep, "dad" would drink the whole night and when he felt like it, he would go upstairs, to my room. He slammed the door open.

I was wide awake. Shit

"Were you sleeping you whore?! I told you to only sleep when I went to sleep!"

I shivered, and froze as he shouted slurred words at me. Basically letting him go his way on me.

I flinched at the sudden contact that his belt made with my skin.

I screamed in pain as he took his 'anger' out on me, feeling blood on my back.

My vision turned black.

And i woke up in the hospital, with my care taker next to me.

"Y/N, you're not going back there. The neighbors called the cops. Your froster dad was arrested, and we will take you back to the orphanage when you're healed."

~flashback over~

"/N! Y/N! Hey it's me, Phil. I'm not going to hurt you or something. I just wanted to make sure that you're alright."

I looked at him, horror still written over my face. Dad opened his arms, and I carefully got closer to him and hugged him. dad began to rub my back and whisper comforting words. I just sat there on his lap while crying my eyes out. After a while I closed my eyes, and letting the darkness of sleep embrace me.

Phil POV.
As Y/N's crying started to calm, their breathing also calmed. I smiled, worried about Y/N, but let it slip. I laid us down, and carefully tried to move away from Y/N to give them space. Keyword: tried. Y/N had a really good grip on me, and it seemed that they didn't want me to go. I let out a quiet as possible chuckle and wrapped my arms around them. I stayed awake for a bit, but then I also fell asleep.

~time skip, 6 AM~

Y/N POV.
I woke up with arms around me. I immediately tried to back up, but the grip was to strong for me. I relaxed when I saw dad's face. Then the memories from yesterday (this morning) flooded back. I turned around, and I felt movement behind me. I turned my head, and saw that dad was waking up. "Hey Y/N. How did you sleep?" "Uhh pretty good I guess?" "Do you want to tell what happened when I came in?" I froze for a bit, and said: "I got a flashback, to a couple of froster homes before I came here. My "dad" would always abuse me when I didn't follow his rules, one of them being-" I cut myself of with sobs, remembering the awful times there. Dad sat up again, and hugged me again. "If you don't want to continue you can just stop with telling me." "I know, but I want to tell you. One of his rules was sleep after he went to sleep. Which could be at time like 4 AM, or even later." "Is that why you're up late most of the time?" I nodded and explained: "I got insomnia from it. But why did you came to my room?" "I heard someone cry, and Kristen was sleeping. So I went to check up on you." "Okay..." "Why were you crying? You can always come to us if you're feeling down." "Gender dysphoria kicked in, hard." "Oh baby. Why didn't you tell us earlier that you struggle with that?" I shrugged, and hid my face in dad's shirt. "You don't have a binder, do you?" "No I don't have one...." "Do you want one?" I nodded.