Wilbur (sibling) part 2

genre: still idk

request: yes by @brookbxp22 and simpformyselfz

"Ship": Wilbur Soot x sibling

pronouns: Still she/her

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/N POV.

Did i just hear my own voice?! I try again and i hear the same noice again. I decide to text Wilbur

Wilbur Soto

Y/N
Will? I think i just heard my own voice
Can you come asap to my room pls?

Wilbur Soto
Yeah, im almost done with my stream
I will be there in about 5 minutes <3

Y/N
okay see you <3

I waited for a bit and suddenly my door slammed open. Of course that was Wilbur. "You said you thought you heard your own voice?" He imminently asked. I nodded and typed out: I was listening to music, and kinda singing with it and I heard a sound. And I tried again and I heard it again. "Do you want to try speaking?? Or not, if you don't want to its fine." I smiled and I typed again: I want to speak...... And weren't you streaming? Aren't they gonna be worried?? "I didn't finish it. I said I had to fix something. Wanna come with me and meet chat?" Yes, can you say hi to them for me? "Yeah sure, come with me."

We both stood up, and walked to Wilbur's stream room. "Hey chat I'm back with a visitor." He sat there and I came in view. "Chat, meet my sister Y/N. She lives with me in the same house." I looked at his set-up and waved. "No, she won't talk. Can I tell them?" He asked me. I nodded and Wilbur continued: "she's a forced mute. When she was born she got a light virus, which didn't went away for 1½ year. The virus was in her throat, and caused that her vocal cords were damaged."

He did something with his discord and gave me one of his headphones. I put it in my ear and heard someone kinda scream. I flinched because I didn't expect it. "Hello Tommy, I'm back. And say hi to my sister." "You have a sister Wilbur?! Let me talk with her." Wilbur laughed and said: sure, but you might wanna read in our DM's." He pulled for his stream his DM's with Tommy up, and blocked the ones that were standing there. "Sooo what's your name?" I typed quickly my name in chat. "How's Wilbur as a brother?" He's really nice, why do you ask? "He's nice to you?! Well he's not nice to me." "TOMMY THATS NOT TRUE." Lmao Tommy, leugernaar (lair). "What?" Then someone else joined. "Will can your sister speak dutch?" "Uhh idk.." well I can't speak, but I can understand it :). I typed on Will's discord, but didn't send it.

But who asked? "Oh I'm Fundy." "And he's a furry." Tommy added after it. "TOMMY IM NOT A FURRY!" I giggled softly, but hard enough for the mic to pick it up. "Woah that giggle was cute." Fundy immediately reacted. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "Well that's the most noise she'll make. At least for now." Wil said. I got up and walked to the door. "Bye Y/N!" Will said. After a bit he yelled after that: "Also bye from Fundy and Tommy!" I smiled and waved to Wilbur.

I went into my room and started doing more homework. After I was done with my homework I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed my and Wilburs favorite snack. I walked to Wilburs room and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so i opened the door, and didn't saw Wilbur. I walked to his PC and saw that it was off. His stream was also off, cuz i saw that when i finished my homework. I heard something in a corner. I set Wills and mine snacks on his desk. I tried to use my voice to find Wilbur. "Will?" I asked in a quiet voice, happy that i could speak a bit. He popped his head up, and i saw him crying. "You spOke." he simply said, having a voice crack. I took my phone and started typing. Will this is for now not about me. Why are you crying? I was watching your stream for the last hour but what happened?

"My chat began bullying you when you left and i tried to protect you. And then they called me, after i protected you, a pedofile because we don't look alike. And then i asked them to stop and Dream also joined my vc and started helping me. After a while they also began to pick on your giggle and then i lost it. And they began to cancel me after that. And after that i just ended my stream." I stood up and grabbed his snack. I gave it to him and he accepted. He started eating that and i cuddled into him. "Wil be alright." I said, my voice still cracking and cutting out at some points. "Your voice is getting better. But i'll be alright. Maybe i'm gonna take a break from streaming for a while." I looked at him with sad eyes, because i knew he loves streaming. "It's okay. I'll go further on writing music okay?" I stood up and started walking to Wilbur's bed.

Wilbur followed me and we both laid down. I cuddled into his chest, knowing that that calms him. I felt him fall asleep and after that I also went to sleep

__________________________
920 words

Please don't hate any creator for something they do (like Tubbo who didn't know anything about ACAB.)