PROM QUEEN.

PROM QUEEN.
god save the prom queen.
teenage daydream,
just another dressed up heartbreak. ❞

Before there was Scott and Stiles, the Dynamic Duo, there was Gwendolyn Aquino, Stiles Stilinski, and Heather Custer. The three used to be inseparable-- often labelled as the Three Stooges by their parents, who were all very close friends similar to their kids. As the three teens got older, their in-person hangouts became less and less especially when Heather and Gwendolyn went to Devenford Prep while Stiles went to BHHS. Although the three teens did try to keep in touch and even had their own groupchat, when Stiles got dragged into the supernatural world his participation in the groupchat became less and less. Which is why the spastic brunette was pleasantly surprised to get a invitation text to Heather's surprise party that Gwen was hosting. So with much enthuisiasm Stiles RSVP-ed, unknowing that he would lose one of his childhood best friends that night.

DISCLAIMER.
COPYRIGHT 2021 © RAVEN
I do not own Teen Wolf or any of the original characters associated with it. However, I do own any unrecognizable characters, plot lines, and dialogue. I am very protective over my work and I will not hesitate to take legal action if I see anyone plagiarise it. As of right now, Wattpad is the only place I post my work. If you see it anywhere else please message me immediately.

STATUS.
( coming soon. )
started: o3.19.21
finished: oo.oo.oo

DEDICATION.
this chapter is dedicated to the talented and incredible CarKann bc they're a lovely graphic designer who created the amazing cover for this book.

NOTE.
i know i probably shouldn't be posting any more fics considering i don't even keep up with the ones i already have posted but i was extremely inspired to write this.