CHATER FOUR.

CHAPTER FOUR:
oops! sacrifice gone wrong, part two.

  One could argue that Beacon Hills Preserve is a cemetery more than a camping ground

  One could argue that Beacon Hills Preserve is a cemetery more than a camping ground. Travel guides coax out of towner's to travel to the deep forest, highlighting its 'wonderful lustrous trees' and 'beautiful sparkling creek'. All of them ignoring the bodies that litter the floor, the corpse that have long decomposed into the very dirt that people set their tents on.

Two electricians found themselves driving alongside the very forest, mindlessly listening to the chatter of the radio. A tree fell and took part of a powerline down with it leaving some housing in Beacon Hill's without light. The two, much to their dismay, were assigned to fix it.

"Yo! Dude, did you see that?" Jason exclaims, his green eyes wide.

"What?" Clark yells, he tries to regain control of the steering wheel after being startled. "Don't yell like that when I'm driving!"

Jason shakes his head. "Bro there was girl back there?" He tells him, turning his body to look behind them. His brown eyes can just make out a nude figure.

Clark smirks. "Is she cute?"

Jason still looking behind them, hits his friends arm. "Nah dude, I think she needs help. It kinda looks like she's limping or something."

Clark tries to look behind him, the car veering into the other lane.

"Dude!" Jason exlaims, grabbing the wheel and setting them back into the lane. "Just turn around, we should probably go help her."

Clark shrugs. "We get paid either way," he says casually before making a u-ey. He let's out a whistle as they drive closer to the girl, his eyes drinking in her nude body.

"Hey Miss!" Jason calls out, hanging out the passenger window. "Hey are you alright?"

"Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered," Clark observes, watching as the girl stares straight ahead and continues walking.

"What if something happened to her?" Jason asks, his tone full of worry.

Clark rolls his eyes. "Like what?"

Jason hesitates. "You know..."

Clark smirks, looking over the girl once more. "Could you blame them?"

"That's not funny dude!" The green-eye brunet exclaims.

Clark rolls his eyes, hitting the breaks and putting the car in park.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonne go talk to her," the red-head slams his door shut.

Jason watches as his co-worker walks over to her.

Clark gently approaches the girl. "Hey, are you alright?" Clark asks dryly.

The girl ignores him and keeps walking, tree leaves crunching beneath her bare feet.