21

Ever since  Ximena met Akeira, she had been smitten by her

Ever since  Ximena met Akeira, she had been smitten by her.  She had always wanted the best for her  kids, including the best  partner that  there ever is.  She knows her children are far from  perfect but still wanted them  to really experience  how beautiful Love can be.  She's willing to support them  regardless of whatever  choice they make .  She wouldn't trade the love she has for has for her her family for anything.  They are literally her world.  

Prior  to her meeting  Ricardo, her life was the sweet perfect ranch girl kinda lifestyle.  She had never experienced   violence   until Ricardo. She  never saw herself  being married to someone like Ricardo,A mafia  boss but then  love can be unpredictable.    After much attempts  to change Ricardo proved  futile,With  time, she got used to the lifestyle she grew  to love him just with his  flaws.  One thing she tried so hard to do was to protect her children from  the lifestyle.  To keep them  far away from the   mafia violence . But that also  didn't  work out as she had wanted.  She  soon  found out that the mafia  world is  a  different world  entirely that  involves not just  you but the people around  you. it either make you or break you . The world is not for the weak hearted.So she became strong, for her children  especially.   She supports  them  with all her might. 

When she had first  heard  about Akeira 10 years ago , she was glad her son  found someone, a companion.   Lino hiding  out in  the United states  didn't  sit well with her but  the safety  of her son  was more important.  Emma had explained  to her how crazy in love both teenagers were.   She was  contented with the fact that her  son wouldn't be out in world  all alone.  She supported  him even thought she knew Ricardo wouldn't.  She hated how he ruined the  relationship.  Her heart broke  when she got the update of her son's  well being  after being separated from Akeira.  She tried to talk Ricardo out of separating the two but she had no say.  Once he set  his mind on something,  he goes through with it.  Her heart broke the more after seeing the relationship  between her  husband and her first son  become estranged.   She tried all she could to fix it but the anger Lino feels towards his father  grows  stronger by the year. 

When  she  found out Lino and Akeira are back together once again, she was overjoyed,  her son's  one true love is back.   She had never  seen any lady with him  prior  to her arrival.  Lino might  be everything but one thing she  don't doubt  is his love for Akeira.   And that kinda scares her in a way especially  when she got to find out that  he took her against her will.   Her son is a changed man. He's no longer the  sweet teenager boy that fell  in love those years .  He became another  person entirely after taking over  the mafia.  It's like he changed over night. 

Ximena more than anyone else knows how it feels to be in Akeira  shoes.  She has gone through something  similar. She knows  how  it feels being the  woman of a Mafia  boss.  She understands how hectic and  crazy the lifestyle can get and most  times lonely and she's willing to be there  for Akeira.  Which is her reason for coming to Lino's Mansion.  Her initial plan was to  invited  Akeira   for a  ladies day  treat  but on getting there she was met with quite  a shocking news.