Chapter 4

Author's Note: So I'm going to change it back to were they are boyfriend and girlfriend. Don't hate me for doing that.
John's POV
I got home after the appointment but I looked around and noticed Mary wasn't here. "Mary!" I called out but there was no reply. Where the hell could she be I thought to myself.
Mary's POV
I took out my phone and checked the time. 'Damn' I thought....John is already home. It's okay Mary all you have to do is look and act like you just got home from a walk. Who the hell was she kidding...sigh it's better to tell him now before he finds out on his own.
~Timeskip~
No ones POV
Mary Morstan walked into the door of the house hoping that John hasn't noticed that she was gone. "So Mary care to explain where you have been love?" John said in a calm yet stern voice that made Mary shiver. She looked at him and noticed his smile. 'Bloody Hell' that murderous smile he gets when his is extremely pissed. Well better tell him where she was.
"I...um ....I was at 221B Baker Street..." She mumbled the last part hoping he didn't hear her. "Mary I won't get mad so just tell me where you were without mumbling, dear." He said calmly.
She looked down and frowned knowing the reaction she will get won't be a very pleasant one. " I was at 221B Baker Street , checking on Mrs. Hudson, John...." John looked at her trying not to get angry but she lied to him about where she was going and he told her never to go there unless he was with her. "Mary..." He said calmly but Mary knew he was very angry at her. She didn't answer him. She stood there looking at the ground knowing that what she did was wrong. John sigh. " Mary come here please." She shook her head no as she knew if she went over there he would hug her and give her a stern lecture about what she did. John frowned and he got up and he went to her and he hugged her. " Mary...dear you know I'm not mad at you right?" Mary teared up because she knew he was mad at her. " Yes you are mad at me John...." Jon looked down at her surprised that she thinks that. " What got you to think that dear?" Tears fell from her face as she balled up her fist and she looked down trying not to get chocked up about this. " You....You act like everything is okay John.....You tell me you're okay....that you're not sad anymore...but look at you....you go to therapy far more than you have before....I...I can never make you happy...Do you realize that you being sad doesn't just effect you it effects everyone around you John....I try so hard to make you better but I just can't....I can tell you're mad at me and you have every right to be...I lied to you...but I was only doing it to protect you from the truth....I only go there to vent out to her or just to check up on Mrs. Hudson...dear....but..." She stopped as she realized she went to far...she finally spoke up about how she feels...and she regrets every word she spoke...'Damn it!' She yelled in her head. She just wanted to tell him the truth not every thing she felt. She couldn't hold back the tears as they streamed down her face.
John looked at her with shock and sadness. Did she really think she didn't make him happy? He felt like the biggest jerk for making her feel this way. He never meant to hurt her. Hence why he's been going to the therapist more than usual. John pulled Mary to him and engulfed her in a big hug. " I'm sorry dear...You know w you make me the happiest person just by smiling at me. You never make me sad love. You're honestly the only person these days that can actually make me happy. And I love that because I couldn't ask for a better person to make me happy. Mary Elizabeth Morstan...please don't ever think the things you just said about yourself...I am truly sorry I hurt you and I am not mad at all for you going there...I'm glad you do cause you're right Mrs. Hudson does need someone to check on her. I love you with all my heart okay? Please don't forget that..." He said sadly but sweetly as he kissed the top of her head. " Okay..." She said as she hugged him back.
~Author's Note~
Hello fellow Sherlockians!
Whelp that was a very deep chapter I wrote. No worries I promise to make the next chapter happy. Just thought we could see Mary and John say their feelings to each other for once. Anywho I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to read my book. It means a lot to me. Honestly it does. Because I can actually make you guys happy just by writing a book for you and that makes me honored I can do that.
Okay enough with the thanking. The next chapter will be up ASAP.
Until Then:
Vote
Comment
Follow