Chapter 10

Sherlock Holmes came in to John and Mary's house to figure out what was wrong with Mary.
"So judging by the state of the bruises on your face Mary, you were hit by a male, mid 30's, about 5'9, dark hair. Am I correct?" He asked her. Mary stayed silent. "Can you describe the man?" Sherlock asked her. "No." She stated with no emotion to her face. "I....John the man who did this to Mary, doesn't want her to tell us what he is like. Do you remember who else has done this before?" Sherlock said as he looked at John. " Moriarty..." John said. " Exactly. Mary based on your past. I have come to deduced that you are the kind of person that everyone likes immediately- kind, funny, smart. Your self-deprecating humor invites people in, and your fierce devotion and love keeps them by your side. Those closet to you sense that you have a core of steel under the easy exterior, and that you have experienced difficulties in life that, while they have not hardened you, have left you with the habit of hiding your real self. Keeping up that protective wall has its pros and cons, and you're working to step past it more often. But when I look at the way you are looking at me right now you hate the fact I said that out loud. Which explains why you didn't want us to find out anything about your past. Oh......when you were around the age of 17 Mary, you went off and were trained as an assassin for the CIA. But you went rouge. Which would explain why Moriarty was here. You lost your family and so Moriarty took you in as his assassin. You did your missions with ease. You did exactly what you were told. But by judging the bruises on your face indicates that you left him. You ran away from America to begin a new life. If you had stayed there you would of been caught and charged for the crimes you committed. But after the little thing with Magnussen, I can see why he was trying to blackmail you. You believed that once you got rid of him, you would have been free. But you forgot that Moriarty is back. So you don't want us to know because....oh that is brilliant. He is using you to get back at me. Don't worry Mary I'll make sure you are safe." Sherlock said to Mary.
Mary looked down. She was ashamed that he said everything about her past. She didn't want to look at John, for the fact that she believed that he would leave her.

A/N: Next chapter will be up shorty.
Until next time,
Allons-y!!
Vote
Comment
Follow