Chapter1

Sorry if there is any bad grammar or bad spelling the photo thing is from Pinterest
       ———Dreams POV———
As I was walking down the hallway I heard people whispering, at first I thought it was because of the stunt me and my friends pulled yesterday but I was wrong. I found out from George and Sapnap that there was a kid coming to our school. We where thinking about what their quirk would be, then we just thought it would be some kid with useless quirk as usual (dayum didn't need to be harsh😒). Until we saw a couple of medium-ish sized tornadoes and teachers going after a girl running away from them.

Sapnap, George, and me just stared at each other. We were confused on what just happened and didn't know what to say. Then the bell ringed and we started to head to our class. When we got to class we sat in the back of the classroom.
"Dude who do you think that was earlier" Sapnap said
"I don't know bu-" I was cut off by a teacher arguing with a girl while coming into the classroom. It was the girl from earlier!
The teacher (mrs.brown) faced the class and said"Ok class this is the new student y/n l/n, they will be joining us today try and be nice to them"
Everyone turned to face y/n.

———Y/n's POV———
Everyone looked at me as if they were waiting for me to say something. So I just went to take a seat in the way back where not that many people were sitting.
"Mrs.l/n please tell the class about your quirk" said mrs.brown.
I stood up and said fine
"I'm y/n and my quirk is dust devil and I'm able to manipulate dust to do whatever I want for example I can make tornadoes of any size" i said and glaring at the teacher when I was finished.(what did the teacher to you god dayum😀) Mrs.brown look nervous and said thank you quietly but I could hear her. I sat back down and teacher began with the lesson. Towards the end of class I felt eyes staring at me so I created small dust clouds and blow it towards where the stares where coming from. I heard coughing and I look towards George, Sapnap, and Dream and smirked at them.

—————————————————
This chapter is short sorry😀
Words:404