Chapter 7 - New Plan

When Monokuma announced a motive for us to kill, I was curious. We were all told to go down to the monitor room, but I can't help but wonder, "What is this motive gonna be like? Surely it couldn't be bad.....right?". When I arrive there, I find a tape labeled with my name. "What does this mean? What are they trying to make us do?" With those questions in my mind, I insert it into the machine, and start watching it.

What was on the screen were my band members and I, all performing and having a great time. Almost instantly, it switches to a more horrifying, graphic scene, in which the lights are off, the stage ravaged and my band members are lying on the floor, dead. My eyes filled with horror, my whole body trembling, as I suddenly get up and run out of the room.

"It can't be. It can't be, It can't be, It can't be, It can't be, It can't be!!" Were the words that were replaying in my mind, over and over. I heard Makoto calling out my name, but that didn't matter right now. All I could think about was escape. I have to leave this place, I'll do anything. Let me leave. Let me leave, let me leave, let me leave, let me leave let me leave LET ME LEAVE LET ME LEAVE LET ME LEAVE LET ME LEAVELETMELEAVELETMELEAVE. JUST TO SEE THEM ONE MORE TIME. I'LL EVEN KI- "Hey, are you okay?" I hear a voice in the distance. I snap back to reality, and find Makoto with both of his hands on my shoulders. "I-I...." I stutter, not knowing what to say. "Hey, it's going to be okay. We don't know whether these videos are even real or not. I'm sure they're just messing with us" he gently says. He continued to console me, but I couldn't hear his words. My thoughts were drowning him out. Somewhere along the line, Monokuma shows up, but that isn't important right now. When I looked at Makoto, an idea began to form in my head........

Sayaka was a simple girl, one who grew up in being alone most of the time. That was what inspired her to become a pop star, to entertain other lonely children. Sayaka didn't ask to be put in a killing game. She didn't ask to be here. So why? Why is she being punished? Why did she have to see her band members on the floor, who she would do anything for. Even kill. She had to see her band members again, all performing up on stage together. So she came up with a plan. A plan to kill. In that moment, it became clear what was necessary. Sayaka knew what she had to do.