Super Soaker

Squidward alluringly danced inside his Easter-Island-head looking house, practising his clarinet skills - perfect as always

Squidward alluringly danced inside his Easter-Island-head looking house, practising his clarinet skills - perfect as always. This cylindrical object in his hand and mouth ejaculated sound; music to please gods and nothing made him hornier. The perfect combination of notes that he crafted had his tentacles moist, however, this was a phenomenon no one but Squidward knew about, and only HIM. No one could ever know.

Rather conveniently, however, Spongebob had just returned from a Jellyfish hunting expedition and was seeking excitement after parting with Patrick. As he walked across the hot sand, towards his pineapple home, he heard beautiful music and was immediately drawn to it. So, he scaled Squidward's house, jumping on his big nose and crawling into the tight, cramped hole A.K.A. the house's eyeball.

The first thing he caught sight of inside was Squidward's plump dump truck and immediately thought,

"Who gave him permission to park that thicc dump truck here, this is a no standing zone, although, he could sit on my..." Spongebob trailed off as he caught himself talking shit, this was Squidward's home! He then hid his inner awkwardness with his signature laugh.

Squidward jumped and turned around, moist tentacles and all. The sloshy noises that came from that movement could only be described as similar to 'macaroni in a pot' or 'WAP.' Spongebob's eyes were drawn to these elongated appendages and he couldn't help himself from thinking,

"I want those tentacles inside me, like a low-grade hentai. MAKE ME SQUIRT"

Although, this wasn't just a thought, it was a statement he said aloud. Spongebob blushed a little and unintentionally bit his lip, then to escape the awkward situation, attempted to flee out through the hole, even though his holes were pulsing.

Squidward was massively caught off guard, although, he had just enough sense to grab Spongebob before he could make his escape.

"What should I do?" he though in his nasally voice, "Spongebob saw me with my tentacles out! I must silence him... I must... I must fuck him."

This may sound sudden, but it was all too well planned. This method of erasing a memory was called "Un-fuck by Re-fuck" taught to him by his clarinet master, Master Oogway. The technique was to bang the perpetrator senseless and Spongebob was already in.

Squidward went in for the kiss, with the energy of handsome Squidward. Their lips intertwined with one another and searched for each other's weaknesses, Spongebob was caught off-guard but happily continued. Their tongues seemed to be have a wrestling match over who would dominate, neither side gave up but Squidward soon clearly overpowered Spongebob. Then he shoved his tongue to the back of Spongebob's throat, Spongebob let out a small moan.

Before Spongebob could even register, Squidward shoved his hands into the sponge's 3rd and 7th hole, violently thrusting them in and out. Spongebob went to moan, scream even, at the pleasure, but Squidward plugged his mouth shut with his tongue.

"Yeah, yeah" Squidward grunted as he orchestrated squelching noises by thrusting into Spongebob's warm, pulsing holes - swapping every few minutes.

Spongebob started to roll back into his head and he began drooling, however, his porous body kept soaking up his liquids. This gave Squidward an idea - his moist tentacles had begun to feel a bit uncomfortable, and a bit... hard - so, what better then to dry them using natural means?

Squidward picked up his sloppy tentacle and began vigorously rubbing it, Spongebob couldn't keep his eyes off the action nor the enticing fishy smell. As soon as Squidward noticed Spongebob's infatuation, he grabbed his throat and menacingly said,

"You want sum dick?"

To which Spongebob chokingly replied, "Ye... Yes, please!"

Squidward: "I can't hear you!"

Spongebob: "Aye - AYE CAPTAIN"

Squidward released his hands and dropped Spongebob to the floor. He picked up one of his limbs as he demanded "open your mouth and say ahh." Spongebob did as told. "Ahh-" Spongebob choked a bit as Squidward forcefully shoved his throbbing member into Spongebob's flower. Spongebob's peep squirted love juices immediately, although, his body soaked up the fluids again.

Squidward continued on his rampage and placed 2 more of his limbs into Spongebob's anus and another hole. He kept moving in and out, at speeds comparable to the speed of light whilst he let out small moans in Spongebob's ear, as he too did the same.

Spongebob had reached nirvana. His brain became addled with nothingness as all he could think of was Squidward's pounding cock entering and reentering his body every few seconds, as his body expanded to fit the exponentially growing amounts of dick. He screamed "More, harder, yes daddy," "FLIP ME LIKE A BURGER PATTY CAPTAIN, UGHHHHH."

Squidward happily obliged. As he flipped Spongebob over and tore open a new anus, he started to think that the mind fuck was working, although, he soon thought of a brilliant idea to speed up the process. 

He placed his fourth tentacle into Spongebob's brain (with his 5th and 6th holding him up above Spongebob as he thrusted, literally fucking his mind - like mind fuck? More like mind FUCKED.

Spongebob immediately cummed from pleasure, as Squidward went on for a few minutes. Spongebob felt Squidward's throbbing member inside his folds twitch, indicating that the sea men were near, in this underwater sex dungeon. He quickly grabbed one of the tentacles in a random hole into his mouth and sucked it dry.

This forceful pressure was too much for Squidward, thus, his tentacles splirted everywhere inside Spongebob, however, he had no choice but to suck it up. The intense orgy sadly made Spongebob faint. Squidward was tempted to 'play' with his unconscious body but thought otherwise, like the proper gentleman he was.

Spongebob later awoke unknowingly in his bed in the pineapple. He couldn't remember what had happened after the jellyfish trip with Patrick, the only thing he knew was that he was extremely full - like - actually expanded to the size of the room. He could smell that he was full of an unknown substance, although, it was sweet and Spongebob desperately wanted to have a taste, so he did. He could only describe it as better than any Krusty Krabs item he had ever tasted.

Although, the problem was, how could he empty himself of this sticky sweet juice? Gary came over in the middle of Spongebob's contemplation on this dilemma - giving him a bright idea! It was due for dinner time anyways.

SO he squeezed himself dry and unleashed Gary onto the mess. Gary sucked and slurped it up like a very, very good boy - finishing with a satisfied "meow" after.

The next day when Spongebob walked outside to greet his dear neighbour, Squidward, he (Squidward) couldn't look Spongebob in the eyes. Confused, Spongebob carried on - never remembering the lustful events that had taken place.

The Un-fuck by Re-fuck operation was successful, although, unfortunately, Squidward had a permanent boner every time he saw Spongebob, for the rest of eternity.

Thank you.

Shout out to Caitlin - thanks!