Twelve

Okay this is going to be a hard smutshot. It will include hard kinks so this is your trigger warning: this chapter will include CNC (consentual-non-consent) and mentions of breeding. If you don't like those then please just don't read this chapter.
______________________________________
Now onto the information needed. This chapter will include my friend Grayson444666 oc Damon and my oc Luke. This is a modern au so the events of The Walking Dead never happened.
______________________________________
Third Person pov

Damon and Luke have been talking about tonight for months.

Damon usually calls the shots and sets the rules in the bed room. It's pretty vanilla other than the occasional title of "Daddy" being screamed and collars. So when Damon came home to find Luke in the bedroom getting off to CNC porn a few months ago, he was shocked. Damon had thought that Luke wasn't into that sort of thing. Luke felt horrible for not keeping track of when his boyfriend was getting home and letting himself get caught, but a small part of him hoped that maybe Damon would take the opportunity to actually talk to him about more kinks.

Fortunately Damon did start talking to him about more things, kinks, toys and props, to be exact. They would sit for hours and talk about their turn ons and turn offs. All of those conversations usually ended with Damon being painfully hard and Luke soaking through his pants. They also argued over what to try first.

When they did finally agree on two things to try it was oddly pleasing that the kinks matched each other well. Damon had brought up the idea of "breeding". Now neither of them wanted kids yet, especially not from kinky sex, so Luke got an IUD. Luke was bashful when he brought up trying to do a CNC scene but Damon agreed to it. Damon had made Luke promise something though, that if at any point it became too much he had to use the safe word. 

Luke spent weeks preparing himself for tonight. Making sure that the scene was set and making sure he was physically, and more importantly, mentally prepared. He wanted everything perfect, he even agreed to wear some lacey underwear for Damon.

Damon spent those same weeks preparing himself for the mental part of it. He hated hurting Luke so doing something like this? He was scared to put it simply. After many talks with Luke and even a few with his therapist he felt that he could do this without hurting the man he loved. Aside from a few bruises of course but Damon loved marking what belongs to him.

Tonight is the night. Damon was at work so Luke had a maximum of four hours to get ready. The plan was that Damon would come home and take him on the dinner table, Luke of course would be the "victim". Luke was glad they had hard wood floors so the clean up would be easy.

"Only an hour left." Luke thought to himself. It was time to get ready. He walked to their shared bedroom and looked at the skimpy outfit they agreed on. It was simple, a slightly oversized sweater, some almost uncomfortably tight leggings, and lace underwear. All of which would get ruined. Luke got dressed and finished setting up.

Damon got home and sat in his car for a few minutes at first. He was having doubts but when he thought of Luke crying while being held down and forcing him to take his length? That got rid of any doubts he had and left him with uncomfortably tight jeans.

Damon got out of his car and walks to the front door taking a deep breath. He opened the door and smiled a bit smelling dinner, Luke always was a great cook. Damon walked to the kitchen and smirked seeing Luke bent over setting the table. He whistled and presses Luke onto the table.

Luke's mind started racing when he felt Damon press him to the table. He was ready but that didn't stop his nerves. He squirmed under his lovers hands, one placed on the back of his neck and the other on his lower back.

Damon pushes the sweater out of the way and ripped a hole in the leggings. He watches every movement Luke makes. He can't stop himself from ripping apart the leggings and pulling the lace underwear out of the way. Luke squirms and whines suddenly getting very cold. Damon smacks his ass growling at him to shut up.

Damon pulls his pants down just enough his get his cock out and groans. Luke tries to close his legs but Damon won't have it. He forces his leg between Luke's forcing his legs open. "Don't you dare move" Damon all but growled at the man under him. Luke nodded getting wetter with every word.

Luke slipped a bit making him close his legs around Damon's having to be on his tip toes just to accommodate the position he was put in. Damon growled and lifted Luke's hips before shoving his length into Luke's soaking pussy. The movement made Luke moan loudly, which only got Damon harder.

The older man thrusted quickly grabbing at the plush thighs of the man under him. Luke cried and moaned not being at all used to these kinds of movements. He was nearing his first orgasm quickly and Damon gripping his thighs so tightly was only making it worse. Damon let go of Luke's neck and grabbed his hips instead quickening his thrust.

All of the different stimulation tipped Luke over the edge and he came screaming loudly grabbing at the table cloth. Damon only smirked calling him a slut, a whore, and other degrading things. Luke isn't given any time to recover as Damon hadn't stopped. Both men are in their own worlds of pleasure, Damon though was coming close to cumming after making Luke cum at least four times already.

Damon doesn't know how much time has passed but he's growling a warning before he knows it. Luke whimpers and cries being completely overstimulated. Damon unloads inside of Luke grabbing at his hips like his life depends on it, moaning Luke's name. Luke almost passes out at the feeling of being filled so intensely.

Damon pulls out and watches as the cum drips down Luke's thighs. Luke whines softly not liking the loss of contact. His boyfriend chuckles softly and picks Luke up. "Let's clean up yeah?" Damon smiles and kisses Luke's head. Luke though is barely conscious so he just nods and wraps his arms around Damon's neck. Damon walks to the master bathroom and starts a shower pulling what's left of Luke's clothes off then getting rid of his own. He steps into the shower holding Luke to his chest as he cleans him up.

Luke ends up falling asleep in the shower just being exhausted from prep and the scene. Damon finishes cleaning up in the shower and gets out wrapping Luke in a towel. Damon takes care of Luke in every way he can think of while he's asleep before laying him on their bed. He goes to the dinning room and starts cleaning up then makes sure the oven and stove are off before going to bed with Luke. Damon stays awake for a while holding Luke and rubbing his hips soothing the ache he knows is there just from the bruises already forming.