five

!______________________________________Klaus's pov
It was about 2 am when I woke up from one of my nightmares. I got out of bed and started walking to my boyfriend Diego's room. I heard someone fucking but I just thought it was Allison and Luther. I opened Diego's door and it was him fucking. He was with some girl. "Diego...." I couldn't finish the sentence. I burst into tears. I guess I woke Ben up when I started crying because he was right next to me looking at the scene unfolding in front of us. I slammed Diego's door and went to my room. I closed my door after letting Ben in. I cried on his shoulder for hours. We fell asleep around 5 am and woke up at 7 to someone knocking on my door. I walked over and opened it. "What do you want Diego?" I said with my voice cracking. "Baby I'm so so sorry it was a one time thing I swear. Please forgive me please." He begged. "Forgive you? You cheated on me with some random woman!" I told him fuming. "And don't ever call me baby again. We're done. You broke your promise." I finished as I threw the promise ring he gave me. He got up and left. I closed my door and cried more.

______________________________________
A/N
Hey sorry this is so sad I'm venting kinda. No I was not cheated on. I got inspiration from a preference book and cheating was one of the chapters.