What Do You Think Your Doing!?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hope you enjoy :-) I've decided to put agravaine in it because.... well i can???? Well i hope you enjoy :-D

Arthur p.o.v

I was in the hall when i bumped into my uncle

I had left merlin to rest in my chambers. He looked so at peace that i couldn't wake him up but i left sir elon and sir leon outside the door just in case.

"Arthur we need to talk"

I looked up and was taken from my thoughts about merlin. I wonder what my uncle wants.

"there are rumours that you and your..... manservant are in love and that something is going on in the castles that they don't know about"

I new this would happen

"yes i'm in love with merlin" i said proud.

My uncle who looked stunned and shocked, was speechless.

"b.. But arthur he's a man and a manservant! You cannot love or marry a man. you have to marry a women and of hight nobility. What would your father say! "

I paused. What would he say? Would he be happy? Disappointed? Would he still see me as his son. Am i making him proud for following my heart?

" uncle it does not matter. I love merlin and you will hold your tong when you speek of this. Uncle or not i will throw you in the dungeon if you disrespect merlin again"

I gave him a glare and a warning and he hurried of with a nodded.

I will protect merlin and stand by him no matter what.

I know its short but i think it gives it a nice touch :-) hope you enjoy the chapter and i will try and post more :-D byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee