12•Blind Banker | Tried

༺༒༻❣༺༒༻

At the same time, John was still searching for the curly-haired detective inside the museum. He turned towards the sound of a gunshot blaring through the place and another one surprised him, and was fired seconds after the first one.

His face flushed white as he instantly knew something was definitely wrong when he heard that two consecutive shots. Then Sherlock on the other side of the place who also heard it, ran straight away to the room where he had left You with Soo Lin. Hoping that something won't happen to you.

"Oh, my God. Y/N!" John called out and ran back to the restoration room.

When the doctor reached the door, he carefully opened it as he walked inside. He groans softly in defeat when he sees a female lying on the floor with black origami on her palms. Sherlock also makes an appearance after John.

"Y/N!" Sherlock called your name, worry-filled his voice and face which he couldn't name but John noticed it but didn't point it out as both of them were searching for you.

John heard his voice quickly searching for your body and he saw another one, a few feet apart from Soo Lin's limp body. Luckily, breathing heavily and frowning in pain was plastered onto your face.

"Thank goodness you're alright," John said kneeling. Checking for wounds before he helps you to sit up. "What happened?" He asked worried.

"He fired a warning shot." You almost choked on your saliva when you spoke up. You face them with teary eyes. "It was so scary! Waah!~" You said out loud. Hands are still trembling from the gunshot sound and your life almost flashed through your eyes.

Sherlock followed that noise but was stopped in a second to look at Soo Lin's body before he walked to both of you.

"I tried."

You whispered angrily not looking in Soo Lin's direction. Regret and tears are threatening to climb up to your eyes so you firmly shut your lids but you snap out and breathe out before you look up to John.

"You did what you could," John said in a calming tone.

Sherlock heaved a sigh of relief when he saw you're alive. He also scanned you from afar and saw some injuries, and he saw you held your back. He was proud and glad that you fought back.

Thankfully, he thought, he inhaled a sharp amount of air as he noticed now, how his heart reacted to the gunshots. Knowing fully that you didn't know how to fight, he admitted to himself earlier that he got worried for a second when he heard those gunshots.

"Come on. We need to go." Sherlock coldly stated and with the help of John pulled your arms upwards as he supported your weight while you held your back cause of the pain.