1•Who is she?

༺༒༻❣༺༒༻

A strong cold wind was seeping through the jacket hoodie that you were wearing and the trouser were getting wet by the legs, as you went home from a long day of office work. The moon was nowhere to be seen as the dark heavy clouds enveloped the night skies, showering houses of this heavy rain.

You groaned when splashes of puddles and mud from the ground hit your old yet usable shoes you had worn for the past year.

This storm will not stop anytime soon, you thought and looked ahead, clutching the handle of the umbrella tightly on your right hand and the shoulder bag on your left.

Reaching the entrance door to the five-story apartment building. You open its doors; a creaking sound is heard as you swing it and walk upstairs on the second floor into your crib.

On the left side of the aisle is your wooden front door. Luckily it has your favorite number on it. Searching for the keys in your bag, you quickly inserted them into the keyhole and twist the knob in a hurry.

You set your umbrella on the side of the wall then dropped the bag on the floor with a thud. You quickly took off your soaking wet jacket leaving your office attire.

You sat on the couch with a heavy long sigh, removing the inner exhaustion in your body as you lay down. Taking a minute to rest your mind and tired body, you had a stressful and busy day.

After taking a quick shower on a cold night, you wear your favorite pajamas.

You love the cold water. You don't know why but it helps you relax. You grabbed a cold burgers, yes with an s, two burgers exact, and decided to heat it in the microwave. Then went to your living room and turned on the television.

You decided last week to binge-watch your favorite series and, since you couldn't continue watching the show because there's a ton of workload in your office, you too had watched this little by little during break time and day off.

Now that you're in the final season of BBC Sherlock, again. You couldn't count for how many times you watched the show but at the same time, you couldn't help to feel excited and the feeling of sadness all over again.

You just finished the first episode of this season and you felt horrible and sad, again, you watched the scene where Mary died. "I would do anything to get Mary back. Poor Mr. Watson." You mumbled.

You are in the middle of watching the second episode when suddenly, there's an interruption in the electricity.

You groaned in frustration, slamming your foot to the cold floor while searching for the phone to give a bit of light in the living area slash kitchen and dining area in one place.

"I need to look for another apartment if this happens again during the storm."

You know for a fact that you're lying to yourself. As long as you can remember, you've been living in this tiny space for years. This is the cheapest apartment you could find in your area that is closest to your work. It's a one-hour trip from your rented apartment to your office, so it's a bit to your liking.