Turmoil of heart...💓

Hello I want u guys to listen to the above ^^ song before u begin reading . Feel every word from ur heart so that u can relate to what our dear Inayat is going through....

No more interruption, enjoy the chapter....

The haveli was calm and quite as all the members retreated back to their rooms,  Inayat was sitting in her balcony gazing at the night sky and thinking about all the incidents that happened in the last months changing her life forever....

Calling it a night she turned around only to be caged into strong arms and pushed to the nearest wall....she was about to shriek when the intruder pressed his palm against her mouth shutting her. She carefully opened her eyes only to find the turmoil of her life standing ahead.....

"Aap yha kyu aye hai...?" asked a confused Inayat. " Tumse milne meri jaan..." said a smiling Ashar. "Pehle to chorein mujhe, aur doosri baat yuu mere kamre mein daakhil hone jaisi zaroori aafat to ni aayi hogi. Hum ek hi ghr mein rehte hai, ye kaam sharifo ki trh din mein bhi ki jaa skti thi, aise choro ki trh ni..." replied an angry Inayat. " kyu tumhe darr lag rha hai ki apne handsome shohar ko dekhke khi tum khudko control naa kr pao, aur tut paro mujhpe...." asked Ashar with a wicked smile. " Hargiz ni mere dimaag mein aise koi bhi khayalat ni aa rhe, aur janaab itne khushfehemi na paaliye. Itne bhi attractive ni aap ki ladkia bekaboo ho jae..." replied Inayat whose cheeks were crimson by now. With an intense stare towards Inayat, Ashar began dipping his face in the crook of her neck, sensing danger Inayat trembled and asked," ye kya kr rhe hai aap, door rahie humse....". " kyu tumhe to koi farq ni padta, I don't effect you right. Or may be I do, aaj pata kar hi lete hai....." saying this he burried his face further in Inayat's neck and his lips touched her skin making her gasp and then......WATER.....

WAIT A SECOND, YE PAANI KAHA SE AYA....

Inat ladki utho, Allah kaisi nind hai is ladki ki....kbse utha rhi hoon. Listening to all these noise Inayat opened her eyes only to find herself in the bed drenched in water and a furious Raeesa  screaming on top of her lungs.....

IT WAS DREAM....

Inayat sprung out of her bed all flustered and drenched and rushed towards the washroom before Raeesa could engage her in any conversation. Raeesa stood there confused cause she expected Inayat to blow up the house, but this is unusual. "Pata ni kya hua ise..". Murmuring all this Raeesa left the room and Inayat stood under the shower to calm her nerves. What is this, why does she keep thinking about him all the time. It seems he has hypnotized her mind, she seems to be in a trans only with his thoughts...

Hello beautiful people, I know I have been gumshuda for ages, and I sincerely apologize for not being consistent.....

But things came up and I got real busy dealing with them....

Here comes the much awaited update , it's kinda short but I guess you will like it, and I got stuck with this chapter for real long... so  updated as much I could muster up...

But my lovelies I promise I won't go missing again and will try my best to update regularly...

Till then, take care, stay safe, spread love ❤

PRAY FOR PALESTINE....

BYE💓