Chapter 3

The next day passed by as It was another day for Alex to fight in the Club. When he walked in the club. The crowd was surprised and scared seeing him. After what he did to Victor last time. The Announcer was also scared as Alex was glaring at him. The Announcer cleared his throat as The Opponent was standing.

Announcer: O-Okay, First things first. Who do think will win this fight? Place your money.

Everyone gave a big amount of money and Bets that Alex was win. The Opponent was angry as He glared a Alex.

Opponent: I'm gonna beat you up so bad Kid.

Alex was quiet as He removed his hoodie jacket. It started as The Opponent started hitting a Combo on Alex as Alex was trying to block the attacks. Alex kneed him in the gut and tried to choke him but the Opponent quickly dodged and kicked Alex in the face. Alex was holding his nose as Some blood was coming. He quickly got up as The Opponent tried to attack Alex but Alex did a...

The opponent was holding his gut as Alex was giving a sinister stare to him

The opponent was holding his gut as Alex was giving a sinister stare to him. The Opponent was getting angry as He got up and started targetting Alex's gut. Alex holded his gut tightly as The Opponent started Punching his face nonstop but Alex quickly pushed him away. The Opponent tried to hit a hard punch on Alex but Alex....

Alex started twisting his arm as the Opponent was screaming in pain

Alex started twisting his arm as the Opponent was screaming in pain. Everyone seemed to enjoy the fight as the announcer was scared. The opponent somehow got out of the Lock and Grabbed Alex and hit a body slam as Alex was down. The opponent was laughing as Alex's gut started hurting and His nose was bleeding more. He started hitting the ground and Got up angrily and Hit a...

 He started hitting the ground and Got up angrily and Hit a