Chapter 5

Alex made it back to School after his fight with Dexter and His gang. The attack with a pipe on Alex's head was hurting alot. He made it to Class as He saw Aliyah and Her friends sitting as Aliyah waved at him as Alex smiled. He took his seat and Saw Eva winking at him and he rolled his eyes. Aliyah was starring at Alex's face as She whispered to her friends.

Aliyah: Psst. There is something I wanna tell you girls

Zelina: What is it?

Aliyah: Did you see Alex's face? There is some marks.

The girls turned saw some small scars on Alex's face. They also noticed he was holding his head and his gut.

Trish: I noticed that..Now

Sasha: Wonder whats up with him.

Aliyah: I'm a bit worried about him..

Toni: Oooooh, Is someone in love-

Aliyah hit Toni's arm as She was holding it and pouting.

Toni: It was a joke!

Aliyah: Argh. Next time don't make those claims then.

They silently started giggling as Alex was starring at them as Aliyah looked at his face again.

Class was over as it was lunch time and Aliyah was walking with her friends as They were talking. Aloyah still couldn't get over about Alex and She was hoping He wasn't getting bullied by Mandy's Group. Suddenly Alex bumped into Aliyah as they both stared at eachother.

Alex: Oh, ..I'm sorry Aliyah.

Aliyah: *Moves Hair Aside* Dont worry. I wasn't looking actually so im sorry.

Alex: Dont apologise. I don't like to see someone apologising to me.

Aliyah smiled as Scarlett had a call and looked at her friends.

Scarlett: *Sighs* I need to go the bathroom now. See you all soon.

Mickie: Okay, See you soon.

Alex had a hidden smile on his face which he knew who it was. Aliyah smiled and looked at him.

Aliyah: Wanna have lunch with us?

Alex: I.....

Alex was a little awkward since he normally never had lunch with a group of girls. He saw his friends waving at him.

Kevin: Get over here man!!!

Roman: Why are you leaving us always????

Alex then looked at Aliyah who had a smile on her face. He blushed and looked at her.

Alex: Sure... ill like to have lunch with you all.

Aliyah: Thats Great!!! Come on now.

Aliyah grabbed Alex's hand and dragged him as the girls were laughing. They all took their seats with their plates as They were eating. Scarlett came running with a huge smile on her face but also was looking shocked.

Sasha: There you are. What happened??

Scarlett: You won't believe what happened- Oh, Hey there Alex.

Alex: Hey.

Mickie: *Whispers* You can tell it. Alex won't really mind.

Scarlett sat next with the girls as they were speaking and Alex could hear them.

Scarlett: Dexter just called me.

Trish: What??? What did he say?

Scarlett: He was sounding a bit scared and he apologised to me.