Finale | Chapter 19

1 Month Later.

One month has past and not much has happened. School was gonna finish soon, Both Aliyah and Alex are hoping to enter college when they finally pass School. As For Alex's Mother Eva. She was slowly starting to recover which made Alex feel happy that his mother was slowly beating cancer.

Alex and Aliyah started a party at his house inviting Aliyah's friends, His Friends, and some students from the school. But with that, Eva was also coming in the party, She was discharged only for sometime and She had to sit in a wheel chair due to weakness.

The Night has Began for the party as Everyone was peacefully sitting in the backyard, Talking and Relaxing. Alex was starring at the sky.

He chuckled and looked around, He was happy that everyone was staying calm and enjoying the party

He chuckled and looked around, He was happy that everyone was staying calm and enjoying the party. It was also suppose to be a barbecue one.

(Glad everyone is staying calm....otherwise I could have murdered someone if there was a fight.......... oh no Alex, Dont be violent. Aliyah said no violence)

He looked around and Saw the time as He went to bring his mother from the hospital.

Couple Mintues Later.

Alex and Eva got out of the taxi as Alex helped her stand up and quickly grabbed the wheelchair. Eva was starring at the sky and looked around.

Eva: Wow.....

Alex: How is the view, Mother?

Eva slowly sat down on the wheel chair as She had a big smile.

Eva: It looks wonderful....It feels like it's been years since I seen the sky.

She was feeling a bit emotional as Alex hugged his mother while kneeling on the ground as His mother hugged him back.

Eva: Thank you so much for bringing me here, Alex.

Alex: Of course it's fine Mom.

She smiled as Alex was about to help her move the wheel chair but she moved the wheels herself and smiled.

Eva: I'll look around myself don't worry, Dear.

Alex: *Smiles* Okay.

Eva: Also Where is my sweet sweet daughter in law at?

Alex blushed as Eva laughed seeing the embrassment on his face.

Alex: I think she's busy, Thats why she's coming a bit later. I'll try calling her..