Chapter 7 - Lots of Laughter

A/N: This is what you two would look like if you tickled Ash (Sorry if the pic wasn't you and Ash... but at least it's a reference... ' - u-)

Art is by me! ^ u^

---

*Flashback*

"Hi, mommy!" Young Aura came across the room, smiling at me.

"Hello, Aurie!" I replied.

I was watching a television show I liked. (Insert TV show here)

"Mommy, can't we watch 'Dora the Explorer?'" she said, gosh she's too cute. (HoLa aMigoS!~)

"Alright, alright..." I giggled and went out to take the controller.

Wait...? Where is the remote controller?

Oh no... Ash may have been pranking us... again... I giggled to myself and whispered Aura to stay to where she was. Puzzled, she sat on the couch... now laughing... quietly

I teleported to where Ash must've been hiding...

"Hey, Ash~ Where are you??~" I asked in a tempting voice... I tiptoed almost everywhere... knowing that he might be sleeping, or been trying for a revenge in tickling...

I then heard giggles, male's voice... Oh! It's Ash! I teleported to the voice and saw--

"Hahaha! st-top it ki--hahahahah--d. Hahahahahah!" Aura is tickling Ash! Nice going, Aurie!

I then joined the tickle war... His tickle spots are all sensitive... we stopped to let him take a breath, he was now all sweaty... and--

He then stopped and grabbed my arms, pinning me to the couch.

"H-hey! No fair!" I laughed, while he was tickling my sides. "Aurie! AVENGE ME!! Pffft-- Hahahahahahaha!" I was being tickled, once again. Aura tried but failed... as if she was taken by gravity... by Ash. How could he do that?!

"no no no! snowflake, stop squirming! Hahahah!" I kept on laughing... really hard... "Nooooo, you stop moving first! Hahahahhahah!"

They both stopped to let me take a breath... "*huff, puff* Okay... now stop..." I said... still giggling...

He pinned me once again, but it's different...

He kissed me.

"Does that count?" He asked me... "...Ash... *giggle*" I laughed a little... then blushed... intensely...

"Yo... what did I miss?" Kara said from the kitchen, her eyes half-closed.

We both laughed once again...

*Flashback ends*

My thoughts are interrupted by the voice of L.A.

"Child, are you alright?" she said all of a sudden

"Huh? O-oh! Yes, I'm okay..." I replied.

She lightly ruffled my (H/C and H/L) hair.

"What were you thinking all this time?" she then asked...

"Well, about Ash... and the kids..." I can't help but get all red on my face...

"Oh, dear... we've really must've gone inside that mountain... we are really sorry for your loss..." she sighed apologetically. I gave her a hug, to forgive her...

"No, mom. It's not your fault... me neither... or any of us..." I reassured her.

"So, um, mom? Have you... and him, get back... together, already?" Abigail asked L.A.

She shot a glance at Abigail, her thought on Calvin must've disappointed her...

"*sigh* As usual, my child... I cannot just forgive him for all I know... but, maybe a bit of care for him might make him feel better..."

Now, we felt guilty... really guilty.

"Could we, just... at least... talk to him?" Abigail once again asked.

"*sigh* Alright, my child... you may just go ahead. I hope he doesn't do anything to hurt you, again." she then felt really sad.

"Aww, don't worry mom! I'm sure that he won't hurt any more kids." I shone a bright smile at her, and she eventually laughed.

"Oh, child! You're making me smile a lot this day." She giggled and I followed after her.